New DOA5 version announced (Momiji!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosty-J

It would be fantastic if it were the VR Lab. I always wanted to fight in that grassy field in NG3RE for some reason. And heck, the baseball stadium as well for that Tekken 1 feel : P

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Pardon me, but I still don't understand your hate for the ninjas. "Ninjas get everything"? What does that mean? If your trying to say that Hayate is too good, you must be playing DOA3 or DOA4.
Just ignore the sumbitch, he's always trolling ninja-lovers.

DontForkWitMe

Ie17FZ6.gif

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I wonder if this new version of DOA will include actual stage/character specific BGM customization as well as actual character customization? I know the latter is pushing it in the game's current state, but the former is at least a reasonable want.

No doubt TN will take advantage of expanding on the story mode, seeing as Christie and Lisa's chapters were missing from the original release. Much better single-player content and balance adjustments are also gonna be a given.

Most importantly, it should have a more stable netcode, pair play in tag online, and a choice of 1 v 2 tag battles... yeah.

Pocky Yoshi

I always have a thing for long jet black hair beauties. Momiji may be my next secondary if I happen to like her over the other ninjas.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I wonder if this new version of DOA will include actual stage/character specific BGM customization as well as actual character customization? I know the latter is pushing it in the game's current state, but the former is at least a reasonable want.

No doubt TN will take advantage of expanding on the story mode, seeing as Christie and Lisa's chapters were missing from the original release. Much better single-player content and balance adjustments are also gonna be a given.

Most importantly, it should have a more stable netcode, pair play in tag online, and a choice of 1 v 2 tag battles... yeah.
DoA5+ has a feature that allows you to toggle stage or character themes. Not the same but a step in the right direction. Customization for characters, beyond what they give us, is highly unlikely.

I'm actually not too sure on adding story content but maybe arcade endings or something can return.

Brute

Standard Donor
Y'know, this is making be consider becoming religious. Maybe there is a God.

DOA5 is still a young game, and Team Ninja wants to do a full title update ALREADY?

Unacceptable.

After the shit I put up with Street Fighter 4 and BlazBlue, I already decided I ain't buying anymore updates to fighting games.

KwonJigglypuff

We'll probably have a few tweets tomorrow. Can't wait!

I hope Momiji is unique and not just a compilation/variation of Kasumi/Ryu.

Adamleelight

So hyped for this. I want VF5 Jacky!

While I understand people want more VF characters. There shouldn't be anymore, 3 is enough already. This is Dead or Alive, not VF. if they are gonna add another character that's (NEW) then we need a new doa character. I like VF, but seriously 3 characters is enough.

If they are too lazy to make another fresh character from scratch, then pick another guest character. No more VF please. If they wanna make a cross over game go ahead, but this aint it.

DR2K

DOA5 is still a young game, and Team Ninja wants to do a full title update ALREADY?

Unacceptable.

After the shit I put up with Street Fighter 4 and BlazBlue, I already decided I ain't buying anymore updates to fighting games.

The gen is almost over, it's either update it now or never.

I was hoping for a PS4/720 update so the game actually looks like the bullshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD