New DOA5 version announced (Momiji!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gen is almost over, it's either update it now or never.

I was hoping for a PS4/720 update so the game actually looks like the bullshots.

I'd rather if they just waited a few years and did a DOA6. Let DOA5 breath and enjoy it's lifespan, there's no need to jump the gun.

But then again, this is Team Ninja, they love ripping people off with their Ninja Gaiden Champion Editions.

DR2K

I'd rather if they just waited a few years and did a DOA6. Let DOA5 breath and enjoy it's lifespan, there's no need to jump the gun.

But then again, this is Team Ninja, they love ripping people off with their Ninja Gaiden Champion Editions.

Eh, this isn't a Team Ninja thing, there's only so much you can do with a patches these days.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor

Team Ninja has never released a Ninja Gaiden title that didn't include a huge new feature or system change (portable versions excepted). Especially after Razor's Edge a comment like that makes you just sound bitter for the sake of it. I get where you're coming from but this is no different than what Capcom did with UMvC3 and that was also pretty awesome. Honestly TN games aren't Capcom multi-million sellers. A refreshed SKU is a way to keep pulling in money and keeping fans happy.

Try to be a little objective.

DeathHand

If possible, if Team Ninja is still on good terms with SEGA AM2, I would love to see another VF character thrown in there just for the hell of it (either Jacky or Vanessa)
goh and Lion oh and rio from shenmue =') .I hope this comes in dlc and not overpriced like the costume packs o_O I love doa but im not buying doa5 razors sigma edge xD

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Better be a drastic re-balance of the game.
Agreed.

I was hoping for a PS4/720 update so the game actually looks like the bullshots.
A DOA5U or a DOA6 for next-gen? A straight up DOA5U for next-gen wouldn't have been worth the effort than just doing a much more simple current-gen update.

If possible, if Team Ninja is still on good terms with SEGA AM2, I would love to see another VF character thrown in there just for the hell of it (either Jacky or Vanessa)
El Blaze!

synce

The VF characters are so unpopular online, I can't see this happening....

This on the other hand...

doa5u_zps8df6af5a.jpg:original

Just put Momiji in the bottom left corner :cool:

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Neither is BlazBlue, and look where that series ended up.
They drove that into the ground, though. And the releases were really just done in time with the arcade revisions. Here we're talking about one update and with the next generation around the corner it would almost have to be the last.

Ghosty-J

Lei-Fei, El Blaze, Jacky, or Kage. Mostly leaning toward the former two since I use them more. As much as I'd want that, I agree that three is enough : P

I wonder if they'll add Ryo Hazuki from Shenmue hence Hayashi said that he wanted to do so.
That's been my biggest dream ever since Hayashi showed interest in Ryo. If this happens, I will officially drop Akira to sub status and do everything in my power to master Ryo. You all heard it from me 9_6

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD