New DOA5 version announced (Momiji!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
If you ask me, cliffhangers should be situational. If you use a move like a launcher or something over an edge, they should just be knocked off and fall down to the next tier. But if you use a move that causes them to roll off the edge, like Hitomi's :236::P: for example, then the cliffhanger will activate.
I like that idea.

Reactions: Dan

Mavis

I'd love it if they gave us Dead or Alive Ultimate HD to go with this upgraded version, kinda like how Ultimate had the original Dead or Alive as an extra. Either way though as someone already mentioned it is really encouraging to see that they continue to support this game with DLC and a revised version. After all the DLC they could have easily moved on to something else but instead they continue to work with Dead or Alive 5 to try and make it the best it can be.

I just hope that those who buy this edition and have already bought alot of the DLC costumes will be able to access those costumes again for free if our Dead or Alive 5 saved game data is detected.

Adamleelight

I'm sure that the people who bought the first DOA5 will get something extra, Like. UMC3 SSF4 and NG3RE.

Most likely a special costume or something.

synce

Getting back into SC5 I was thinking how awesome it would be if Momiji turned out to be DOA's Natsu. I could definitely see them giving her the fireball as a launcher, some teleports would be cool too, and a stupidly powerful grab. Can't wait to hear all the bitching :lisa:

dawnbringer

Getting back into SC5 I was thinking how awesome it would be if Momiji turned out to be DOA's Natsu. I could definitely see them giving her the fireball as a launcher, some teleports would be cool too, and a stupidly powerful grab.

I don't see her being similar to Natsu. I expect more defensive style. She is miko first, although also trained as shinobi.

They would probably give her high jump stance, where she suspends herself in air for short time, with divekick and other options available from there.

Nightpup

I don't see her being similar to Natsu. I expect more defensive style. She is miko first, although also trained as shinobi.

They would probably give her high jump stance, where she suspends herself in air for short time, with divekick and other options available from there.
So like Angel/Devil Jin?

synce

But no one can even single jump in DOA5 lol

Don't get me wrong though, I'll be happy with ANYTHING as long as she gets some nice bikinis.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
If you watched after the trailer one of the tweets said DOA5++! Haha.
I know why you find DOA5++ appealing but I think it'd create confusion from a marketing standpoint. I think Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate - "The ultimate version of DOA5!" - or something like Super Dead or Alive 5 would be much more marketable and less confusing.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Anyways... I think TN should bring back moves from the the previous build at E3. The characters had more dynamic moves, and the system overall was more balanced (Apart from the damage) and took more skill than it does now. Also, the holds had to be almost exactly on point to connect, and the sidesteps weren't useless. DOA5 is beast now, but it is a little swaying to the "No skill to win" side than the "Needs practice to win" side.

Attacks with crouching properties like Zack's duck moves actually evaded high striking attacks, but now you get hit by it. Damn, I feel like MaxDrago... :confused:

Side Note: Ein must have his push back abilities like in DOA2!!!! YEAH!

IceMage95

I would like to see more stages with cliffhanger elements added. Only Scramble and Flow have it and it's surprising consider cliffhangers were really hyped during pre-launch. And TN PLEASE change the lighting for Ends of the Earth so that blue Alpha can be seen!

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
I'm just hungry for any type of news right now ...
- Characters
- Stages
- Tag survival (with fruit and gold)
- Team battle
- Tag going back to 1.02
- Character trials
- Expanded story mode
- Costumes

ANYTHING ..
As far as the games rule set goes .. I'm pretty happy with it as is. I also hope they don't over do the balancing because I personally think its pretty solid as it stands.

COME ON TN GIVE US SOMETHING!! lol

Dutch Samurai

I think Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate - "The ultimate version of DOA5!"

Hmmm... Maybe "Dead or Alive 5: Final & Ultimate." This way it can be abbreviated DoA5:FU, with emphasis on those last two letters. Because, if they release and sell this version as a separate game, that's what TN is basically telling us loyal fans who already bought vanilla DoA5 and their overpriced DLC for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD