New DOA5 version announced (Momiji!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

My biggest gripe with the announcement is that we got another boring square-shaped stage.
DOA5U need these type of stages:
nature_planets_earth_rock_formations_valley_of_fire_desktop_1600x1200_hd-wallpaper-1079062.jpg
DOA4-15.jpg
IMG_20130425_160851.jpg
Bg11.jpg
what about fighting inside a huge mall?View attachment 1273
And outside?
Siam.jpeg

Attachments

• TorontoEatonCentre2_Courtesy_TorontoTourism.jpeg
    TorontoEatonCentre2_Courtesy_TorontoTourism.jpeg
    138.6 KB · Views: 168

Dutch Samurai

Raidou is too ruthless not to be retconned to the story, much less the roster. He'll keep things interesting as a wild card in the plot, if anything, especially when it seems like Kasumi and Ayane are reconciling these days...

And I agree with you on Tengu. He can easily be retconned storywise as Bankotsubo's son.

Agreed. I for one, don't think Raidou is truly dead. Even in Dimensions retconned story, the same thing he did to Hayate (Torn Sky Blasted into stationary object), happened to him, by Kasumi (with some help by Ryu). Hayate was revealed not to be dead, but healed by the DOATEC experiments.... Raidou I think will be dealt with in similar fashion. It just seems like the logical "plot twist."

My biggest gripe with the announcement is that we got another boring square-shaped stage.

True.... but it's a boring square-shaped stage with a decidedly non-boring giant living Buddha statue that grabs people and slams them into the ground.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
There might also be more to the stage than we've seen. Just because there wasn't anything more to it in NG2/S2 or NG3/RE doesn't mean there won't be here. Could even have a cliffhanger! GASP!

Avalanche

I hope they they get rid of the crappy stages, such as "dead or alive". That stadium is boring and has an ugly looking crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD