New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I´m not exactly new but for some reason I haven't introduced my self yet. My first DOA was DAOA2 Hardcore on the ps2 and I inmdiately fell in love with the franchise. The mechanics, characters, aesthetics, everything was great and awesome to me. Currently I'm playing DOA6 on PS4 and I'm looking for spanish speakers DOA fans.

Nice to meet you all!!!
Welcome to FSD!!^•^

Jackie Chan Fan

Welcome to FSD, Puño_14!

While I don't speak Spanish, I know some words because many of the words from my native language, Filipino, are based from Spanish.

Como estas? Hola!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hello! I am a newer-gen fan of dead or alive starting with ultimate in 2014. since now I have went back to play the older games and have become a huge fan of the series as an entirety both in gameplay and lore. My favorite character is Hayate. Let's hope for the best in the future of the series!
Welcome to FSD!!

Reactions: uln

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hello! My name's Daniele and I really like DOA (as well as Tekken!). Even though I enjoy the latest one, I don't mind replaying the old ones, especially DOA3 and DOA2: Ultimate :D
Welcome to FSD! It's nice to meet someone who also likes DOA6 and DOA2U! I hope you're going to enjoy your time here! :-D

Hey there, it's nice to meet you all. I've been snooping around different Dead or Alive communities trying to get a feel where people are playing or hanging out. I'm also trying to get people's inputs and opinions on the series and thoughts on its future.

I was recommended this website, and so here I am! Nice place you have here! My journey with the series started with Dead or Alive 2 on the PS2, Dead or Alive 3 on the original Xbox, then Dead or Alive 4 on the Xbox 360. I'm not sure what happened after that but I guess I lost my way and started playing other fighters.

With the announcement of the Steam Deck, I have been planning to use it as a portable emulation device for PS2 games and while thinking about that I suddenly remembered Dead or Alive. This is how this little adventure started. I noticed that Dead or Alive isn't talked about much these days, which is probably why I forgot about the series but I downloaded 5 Last Round Core Fighters on PC and quickly realized how fun Dead or Alive is. Like, a forgotten love that you haven't seen in a long time, finally returning to you haha.

Again, it's nice to meet you all!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hey there, it's nice to meet you all. I've been snooping around different Dead or Alive communities trying to get a feel where people are playing or hanging out. I'm also trying to get people's inputs and opinions on the series and thoughts on its future.

I was recommended this website, and so here I am! Nice place you have here! My journey with the series started with Dead or Alive 2 on the PS2, Dead or Alive 3 on the original Xbox, then Dead or Alive 4 on the Xbox 360. I'm not sure what happened after that but I guess I lost my way and started playing other fighters.

With the announcement of the Steam Deck, I have been planning to use it as a portable emulation device for PS2 games and while thinking about that I suddenly remembered Dead or Alive. This is how this little adventure started. I noticed that Dead or Alive isn't talked about much these days, which is probably why I forgot about the series but I downloaded 5 Last Round Core Fighters on PC and quickly realized how fun Dead or Alive is. Like, a forgotten love that you haven't seen in a long time, finally returning to you haha.

Again, it's nice to meet you all!
Welcome to FSD! :-D

Greetings everyone,

I played DOA since DOAD as my first in entry and did not play DOA5 since it lacked the appeal factor that Itagaki's games had until when I saw DOA6 was when I realized it may be a complete game surpassing DOA5 in terms of content.

Main Ryu, Hitomi, Leifang, and Marie Rose as my main characters for several reasons:

-Ryu because of Ninja Gaiden and is one of the most fearsome characters to play as in fighting and hack n' slash that gave me the reason to main him as my primary character

-Hitomi since playing her made it easy for me to get used to the game mechanics and is no doubt the Ike of the game plus her attractive design and looks relating to a girl next door

-Leifang due to her complex playstyle that made me wreak havoc upon massive opponents CPU and players alike alongside her exceptional beauty and fighting prowess

-Marie Rose is a new addition to my roster per perfection in terms of beauty, design, cuteness, and a character not to be underestimated once used right

With that said, I hope that there is a lot to look forward from this site per expectations in order to keep the DOA community alive because the entire franchise is dying due to Itagaki's absence and hopefully the signs of the Nioh games is a huge indication that the franchise will make a huge comeback.

Other than that, this site is the thing since the other DOA sites died down making this a primary one. I remember accessing this site when I was in middle school and it was barely a thing until years later up to at least 2010s from what I can remember from a vivid memory.

There is a lot to offer in this site regarding feedbacks, criticisms, and endless debates on how to improve towards pure competition.

To get to know me, I am an avid gamer who has played countless games in the likes of Nintendo and Sony so by starting off with N64 since day one did I reach to the likes of PC, Gameboy Color/Advance/Advance SP, Nintendo DS/3DS, Nintendo Gamecube/Wii/Wii U/Switch, PS3/4.

The games I favor the most are Ffinal Fantasy, Persona , Devil May Cry, Tales Series, Megaman Battle Network/Star Force, Smash Bros, Tekken, Soul Calibur, Metal Gear Solid, Zone of the Enders, Halo, Resident Evil, Megaman Zero, Star Craft, War Craft, Diablo, Overwatch, etc.

Why I like this game? Is because of the gameplay, my favorite characters, underrated status, ties to Ninja Gaiden, crossover costumes with Blazblue and Attack on Titan, and anime like character designs.

I wish I could have played it back then but here I am right now introducing myself with this stretch of an essay paper informing you of what is to come from me in the near future as I continue to contribute to this site.

My occupation is a Graphic Designer/Illustrator/Artist so if you want to have services in the future, pls contact me for further details and we will go from there to spur my infinite potential of creativity and abstract concept of thinking producing countless awesome artworks that will make this site and the community happy enough to gauge their interests to newbies and veterans alike!

Aside from that, I look forward to making the best I can to make the best experience and opportunity give to me in this forum!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Greetings everyone,

I played DOA since DOAD as my first in entry and did not play DOA5 since it lacked the appeal factor that Itagaki's games had until when I saw DOA6 was when I realized it may be a complete game surpassing DOA5 in terms of content.

Main Ryu, Hitomi, Leifang, and Marie Rose as my main characters for several reasons:

-Ryu because of Ninja Gaiden and is one of the most fearsome characters to play as in fighting and hack n' slash that gave me the reason to main him as my primary character

-Hitomi since playing her made it easy for me to get used to the game mechanics and is no doubt the Ike of the game plus her attractive design and looks relating to a girl next door

-Leifang due to her complex playstyle that made me wreak havoc upon massive opponents CPU and players alike alongside her exceptional beauty and fighting prowess

-Marie Rose is a new addition to my roster per perfection in terms of beauty, design, cuteness, and a character not to be underestimated once used right

With that said, I hope that there is a lot to look forward from this site per expectations in order to keep the DOA community alive because the entire franchise is dying due to Itagaki's absence and hopefully the signs of the Nioh games is a huge indication that the franchise will make a huge comeback.

Other than that, this site is the thing since the other DOA sites died down making this a primary one. I remember accessing this site when I was in middle school and it was barely a thing until years later up to at least 2010s from what I can remember from a vivid memory.

There is a lot to offer in this site regarding feedbacks, criticisms, and endless debates on how to improve towards pure competition.

To get to know me, I am an avid gamer who has played countless games in the likes of Nintendo and Sony so by starting off with N64 since day one did I reach to the likes of PC, Gameboy Color/Advance/Advance SP, Nintendo DS/3DS, Nintendo Gamecube/Wii/Wii U/Switch, PS3/4.

The games I favor the most are Ffinal Fantasy, Persona , Devil May Cry, Tales Series, Megaman Battle Network/Star Force, Smash Bros, Tekken, Soul Calibur, Metal Gear Solid, Zone of the Enders, Halo, Resident Evil, Megaman Zero, Star Craft, War Craft, Diablo, Overwatch, etc.

Why I like this game? Is because of the gameplay, my favorite characters, underrated status, ties to Ninja Gaiden, crossover costumes with Blazblue and Attack on Titan, and anime like character designs.

I wish I could have played it back then but here I am right now introducing myself with this stretch of an essay paper informing you of what is to come from me in the near future as I continue to contribute to this site.

My occupation is a Graphic Designer/Illustrator/Artist so if you want to have services in the future, pls contact me for further details and we will go from there to spur my infinite potential of creativity and abstract concept of thinking producing countless awesome artworks that will make this site and the community happy enough to gauge their interests to newbies and veterans alike!

Aside from that, I look forward to making the best I can to make the best experience and opportunity give to me in this forum!
Welcome to FSD! :-D

SatoKudoTMN

Hello. My name is Satoshi Kudo. I Travel between Chile and Japan. I play Rumble Roses XX, but a friend of mine introduced me into the Dead Or Alive games. My favorite DOA characters are Kasumi, Kokoro, Tina and Christie. I play on XBOX 360 and PS Vita, especially the trial version and the full DOA4 game, and the demo version of DOA5 + on PS Vita.

Last edited:
Hi To All Community, Guys And Girls, Glad To Be a Part Of DOA Community.

Some Info About Me.
In Doa Since 2006 (DOA 2 - Dreamcast).
Favourite DOA Parts - 2 Ultimate And 3 (One Whole For Me. For Story Of DOA Too).
Favourite Character - Hitomi (Original Incarnation). One Of My Favourite Characters Of All Time, Not Just In DOA.
Favourite Fighting Games Except DOA. - Samurai Shodown (oldschool), Mortal Kombat 2, Art Of Fighting 1 - 2, Tekken 3
Exсept Fighting Games - Silent Hill, Max Payne 1- 2, Road Rash 3, Undercover Cops, Ninja Gaiden (Xbox), Streets Of Rage 1 - 3, Shadow Dancer (Shinobi). Love Horror Games.
Writer Sometimes (Novels, stories, Poetry). Interested In Plots, stories, plays, scenarios Of All Kinds. Love To Create And Work With Characters The Most Of All (Motivation, Psychology all Of That). Love Antiheroes. (Neo - Noirs - One Of Favourite Genres, Yeah). Love Movies Of Course.
Writers - Edgar Allan Poe, Charles Baudelaire, feodor dostoievski, George Higgins, etc...
Movies - Lynch, Tarantino, Fincher, Craig s Zahler, Kihachi Okamoto (Love Old School Japanese Movies, Yeah). Park Chan-uk. Love Oldschool 80s action Movies, Like Bloodsport, Predator, Cobra.... All Of That.
Love Japanese Martial Arts (And MA in General).
love to cook....
Something Like That.
Hope So TN Kicks All Asess When DOA 7 Is Arrived. I Know, They Will Make it, Trust Me.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

Some Info About Me.
Favourite DOA Parts - 2 Ultimate And 3 (One Whole For Me. For Story Of DOA Too).
Favourite Character - Hitomi (Original Incarnation). One Of My Favourite Characters Of All Time, Not Just In DOA.
Favourite Fighting Games Except DOA. - Samurai Shodown (oldschool), Mortal Kombat 2, Art Of Fighting 1 - 2, Tekken 3
Exсept Fighting Games - Silent Hill, Max Payne 1- 2, Road Rash 3, Undercover Cops, Ninja Gaiden (Xbox), Streets Of Rage 1 - 3, Shadow Dancer (Shinobi). Love Horror Games.
Writer Sometimes (Novels, stories, Poetry). Interested In Plots, stories, plays, scenarios Of All Kinds. Love To Create And Work With Characters The Most Of All (Motivation, Psychology all Of That). Love Antiheroes. (Neo - Noirs - One Of Favourite Genres, Yeah). Love Movies Of Course.
Writers - Edgar Allan Poe, Charles Baudelaire, feodor dostoievski, George Higgins, etc...
Movies - Lynch, Tarantino, Fincher, Craig s Zahler, Kihachi Okamoto (Love Old School Japanese Movies, Yeah). Park Chan-uk. Love Oldschool 80s action Movies, Like Bloodsport, Predator, Cobra.... All Of That.
love to cook....
Something Like That.
Hope So TN Kicks All Asess When DOA 7 Is Arrived. I Know, They Will Make it, Trust Me.
Welcome to FSD!

Onryoki

Standard Donor

Some Info About Me.
love to cook....
Something Like That.
Welcome :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD