New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

Brute

Standard Donor
Oh oh! that was you last night? Hayy!! Well it's nice to see a friendly face i don't know where to find anything around here haha.
Feel free to poke around and explore. I think you'll figure it out pretty fast, but if you're having any trouble navigating or finding the right areas to have good discussions, send me a PM and I can give you a basic rundown.

"Friendly face" is not what I think about when seeing @Brute's avatar.
But she's so adorable!

What's up FSD? I've been lurking here for a little while and decided I should finally make an account. I look forward to being a part of the community. DOA 5 is my first DOA so I'm still learning and not that good yet but I'm always looking to improve and always up for some matches. I'm on PSN so if you ever want to play just add me or let me know, I'm down.

SpellBound

What's up FSD? I've been lurking here for a little while and decided I should finally make an account. I look forward to being a part of the community. DOA 5 is my first DOA so I'm still learning and not that good yet but I'm always looking to improve and always up for some matches. I'm on PSN so if you ever want to play just add me or let me know, I'm down.
You can add me: SoftShocks

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Friends!

I am here to partake in the greeting and meeting of people via the source known as free step dodge!
Haha, in other words, great to finally post and meet you guys!

I'm a PS3 player, and my PSN name is Atari_Roundhouse.

Always looking to practice, so please ask me!

Greetings, it's nice to see you've decided to join FSD man. Hoping to meet you soon at Cali Crush.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
hi guys. aspiring helena player here. not the best, but you can't learn if you don't play, right?

the PSN is Sega_Dropkick -- always looking to practice, and be the best DOATEC president i can be. all people have a voice; even you, kasumi.

Welcome FreeStepDodge and the DOA community, Sega. :)

Bdiamond

Sup FSD!
DoA5U is my very first DoA game so I'm pretty much popping my cherry with this game. I used to play a lot SSF4 but took a long break from that series and started diving into other games.

I gotta admit, DoA5U is an awesome game, I wish I got familiar with this series earlier. Anyways I got my copy of the game two days ago. And after seeing Ryu Hayabasha I went and bought Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's edge.

I'm pretty much a fresh out of the box player but I wanna learn it for sure. Momiji and Hayabusa are my favorite characters.

My PSN is Vegito927, I'm down to play with anyone even though, quickest way to learn right? ;D

BTW the Hall of Shame thread is fucking hilarious

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD