Next DLC

werewolfgold

I think that perhaps they should have at least given everybody a free DLC costume. It's kind of weird that the free pack was kind of all over the place for the characters.

Ghosty-J

Akira Claus has to be the greatest thing I've ever seen next to the Mahandis Ghandi Akira I ran into online in FS some months ago. I actually want this DLC XD

Dave

:( man, why couldn't every character get one? idgi. their dlc releases are so weird. the virtua fighter characters have next to nothing, so instead of just giving all 3 of them one they just slap one on akira and that's it? ok.

Ghosty-J

:( man, why couldn't every character get one? idgi. their dlc releases are so weird. the virtua fighter characters have next to nothing, so instead of just giving all 3 of them one they just slap one on akira and that's it? ok.

I agree completely. Still sitting here waiting for the Type D,E,S costumes for all 3 characters...

IceMage95

Definitely not buying costumes that are not worth the price TN is offering. I can never take Hayabusa or Hayate seriously now if I get those costumes.

Brute

Standard Donor
So, on FB they announced there was some sort of error with the Xbox 360 release of teh Christmas costumes, so they pulled them all down until they are "able to fix the issues."

Can anyone enlighten us as to what happened?

KwonJigglypuff

My little fantasy since DOA2 : playing with Helena's opera dress.

sanstitreoz.png

SilverKhaos

I don't think you can call Bass a "Lil' Santa"

She might get it in a later pack, now that Bass has the outfit she surely will. Anyways, you have the best outfit in the game for her Bass' C1. You need no other costumes.

if Mila could go all the way and also wear the bandanna and awesome shades from Bass' C1, that would be true.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I personally like the bandanna on her bicep over her wearing it on her head.

Keved

dead-or-alive-5-santa-high-res-9.jpg

**** yeah!! *Throws money at TN*

I'm not really much of a DLC buyer to be honest, but i just may have to grab these Xmas outfits. They look great, Sarah in particular looks stunning & Bass's black Santa outfit is the mutts nuts.

Thanks for the pics & links buddy.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD