Next DLC

Ghosty-J

Bass's black Santa outfit is amazing and Santa Fu is comedic gold. I wanna get these packs for the sake of completion, but they're so darn pricey x_x

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
akward.gif

I love that show.

Squizzo

So how many costume DLCs are there going to be? Or was this one the last?
I'm willing to bet that next we will be getting another bunny bikini pack with alternate colours for all the girls (except Kasumi). After that though... Who knows.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
So how many costume DLCs are there going to be? Or was this one the last?

There will likely be at least three more. The Xbox 360 HDD file names for all of the DLC packs are labeled like below:

Add-on Name / File Name

Top Bunnies / Downloadable Content 1
Angels / Downloadable Content 2
Devils / Downloadable Content 3
Divas / Downloadable Content 4
Swimsuit Collection / Downloadable Content 5
First Time Pack / Downloadable Content 6
Round 2 Full Set / Downloadable Content 7
Round 3 Full Set / Downloadable Content 8
Round 5 Full Set / Downloadable Content 9
Christmas Set / Downloadable Content 13
Christmas Set 2 / Downloadable Content 14

Since they suddenly skipped from DLC 9 to DLC 13 for the Christmas sets, I take it that 10, 11, and 12 were delayed in order to get 13 and 14 out in time for Christmas. So we still have those three coming, but who knows if we'll get anymore after that.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
loving the science . well done

Ha ha. If you want to call it that. Apparently people are pleased with it though.

Tim and Eric Awesome Show: Great Job!

That gif is pretty much the only funny thing I find about that show <_<;

It's an... acquired taste if you will. I, for one, love super fucked up surreal sketch comedy. Their earlier show, Tom Goes to the Mayor, was great too.

Megawarrior

For some reason the first pack on psn gave me the second pack instead.....just told customer service about and they are looking into it. If they fix it, I may get both packs for the price of one.

Ghosty-J

It's an... acquired taste if you will. I, for one, love super fucked up surreal sketch comedy. Their earlier show, Tom Goes to the Mayor, was great too.

I actually enjoyed TGTTM every now and then. The only [adult swim] live action show I'd go as far to watch on a scheduled basis is Loiter Squad. Their sketches have me die laughing almost every time. I kind of have this weird thing about getting a kick out of seeing black folks act stupid (I'm a mixed race mutt by the way) : P

And on another note,

dead-or-alive-5-santa-high-res-6.jpg

I'd want a piece of that Christmas Apple Pai <3

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD