Ninja Gaiden Thread

synce

I just wonder if Hayashi can even take advantage of the PS4 for anything but bouncier boobs. If you look at Razor's Edge all he did was take features from Itagaki's NG2 that he decided weren't necessary for NG (like more than 1 weapon lol)

I think Tecmo had the right idea of finding a new developer for Yaiba, the problem was that they chose a shitty one... hopefully they get it right for NG4 :p

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I just wonder if Hayashi can even take advantage of the PS4 for anything but bouncier boobs. If you look at Razor's Edge all he did was take features from Itagaki's NG2 that he decided weren't necessary for NG (like more than 1 weapon lol)

I think Tecmo had the right idea of finding a new developer for Yaiba, the problem was that they chose a shitty one... hopefully they get it right for NG4 :p

Who? the only one capable of handling Ninja Gaiden is Platinum, but then it's going to turn out more like Devil May Cry of Bayonetta than an NG game.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
was bored lol xD

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?844aofl1xnbz1r3
Source Code: http://pastebin.com/wGL64j3Y

1s163o.png

Soaring Zero

I would love to hear something about a new NG game. Hopefully they show something at TGS. I too am getting a little annoyed at all the DOA5 costumes. That being said as long as Kasumi remains playable(or gets at least a part in the story) I'll be good.

DyByHands

As someone who has been with Ninja Gaiden since day 1 (not NES, OG xbox and up), I must say something:
You all are bat sh!t crazy for suggesting a non Team Ninja, Ninja Gaiden! That is... Blasphemy! Ninja Gaiden is Team Ninja. Sorry Itagaki, but it is what it is. Though please, hear me out folks...

Yaiba isn't NG, that crap doesn't count. So lets just forget that it exists.
Though NG3 was a serious blow, to us all. I havent lost faith in Hayashi when it comes to NG. Dude was the enemy AI programmer of NG-NGB and was Director of NGDS (best ds game, would love one for the 3ds... like they announced and then swept away). And some may hate it but yes, NGS2 was better than NG2. In nearly every way except for blood, *Your projectiles, Muramasa and some questionable empty rooms and halls. And it is polishing a turd, but NG3RE was a step in the right direction. However, depending on what they do with NG4, I may be here demanding Hayashis head in the future. But, I think NG4 will surprise us.

Also, I would rather have no online component and no extra characters, if having those features means that Hayabusa looses all of his items, weapons and collectibles. That is a lame trade off for a game that is really made for 1 player, starring Ryu Hayabusa.

Soaring Zero

Yaiba sounded interesting for a while. Then I actually saw it.

Anyways, online in NG, aside from the coop ninja trials, could have been left out imo too. I like the coop play that's fun but like the pvp stuff? Meh. Extra characters are just fine too. Hayabusa is the star of the story and should remain so they are just optional characters to play with on the side. Nothing wrong with a little variety.

Brute

Standard Donor
He sorta glitched through the wall in Chapter 8, and he wasn't able to find a way through Chapter 10 without sustaining the required progression damage (hate that aspect of that Chapter).

But overall, impressive stuff!

Derga

Yeah, I don't understand why developers make an area of a game, with the idea in mind that you have to take damage no matter your skill level, to artificially increase the difficulty. Especially in this genre, where good intuition and reflexes are key, and quite a number of experienced gamers aim for that no damage run.

Lost Izalith in Dark Souls was horrible in this regard.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
How does Ryu not get ripped to shreds by the choppers blade after he breaks the glass and does the backflip is beyond me lol

Nameless Sama

Ninja Gaiden 2 was really an awesome game. This reminds me of the time where I bought my first Xbox 360 + DOA4 , NG2. These old times. Ninja Missons Mode , and extra Costumes for a great price for such an awesome game. I think I play NG2 again. RE is really boring compared to NGB and NG2 IMO.

Intelligent Alpha

ideal scenario:

NG4 is announced, scorpian and sub zero are guest characters in exchange for putting Ryu in MKX

its amazing how easy Alma is now. i wish i had some footage of my first time playing this in comparison

A user from the TRMK has that exact image in his signature! 2 for 1 not bad and why not since bring Scorpion to Injustice boosted its popularity. Ironically, most hated the MK vs. DC game. To take it further, Injustice seems like a "Batman vs. Superman" game anyway given the character roster.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
too much love for DOA and none for NG >.<

Hopefully once Last Round is out they will start releasing NG4 news

NinjaRayMan

For Ninja Gaiden fans looking for a top-notch hack 'n' slash game on mobile devices, I highly recommend Ghost Blade. Its on ios for 5 bucks (not sure about other devices) and it is very similar to NG: Dragon sword.
The character you play as, Black, has several of Ryu's moves including the flying swallow, ninpo, UT as well as Dante's stinger and launcher.
The bosses I 've fought so far are practically copies of bosses from NG games (Rasetsu, alma). I believe there are 7 chapters. You also get to play as a Momiji-esque character
The controls are top notch, has a nice countering system, and if you like DMC or NG, I think you will love this game.
The only negatives I've found so far is it's pretty easy and the localization/translation is laughably bad at times.
http://toucharcade.com/2014/10/27/ghost-blade-review/
Trailer

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD