Nioh General Discussion

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Took a lot of convincing, but finally got Ponton to allow me to cover Nioh 2 on the home page. There were people asking, and DOA6 is a bore right now so why the fuck not, right? We're a DOA site, but will always represent Team NINJA's games. Hope people like this and give the game a try in the community.

NinjaRayMan

Nice, I didn't expect another demo this close to release.

I wonder if that's the final boss of the demo or the main game.
I really hope they avoid the 100-foot tall, poorly-designed monster boss schlock that was in Nioh and NG3/NGS2

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Nice, I didn't expect another demo this close to release.

I wonder if that's the final boss of the demo or the main game.
I really hope they avoid the 100-foot tall, poorly-designed monster boss schlock that was in Nioh and NG3/NGS2

Same yeah. Especially the centipede back from the first Nioh. Awfully designed boss battle. Granted it wasn't even hard, but it was overall clunky and a mess.

Brute

Standard Donor
I’m passing the time by trying to get the Izuna drop from Jin. (Again) I’ve beat him 100x and nothing. Is there a trick I don’t know about?
Not really. Set your Kodama Shrine blessing to increase item drop rate, and I think higher difficulties have slightly higher drop rates. It's just stupidly tedious to get, unfortunately.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I had that same issue but instead it was the fireball. That shit wouldn't drop and I had to actually do it on Way of the Nioh and cheese my way through that battle to get it to drop.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I told a few people at work I was taking time off for Nioh 2 and one low life son of a bitch asked me to trade time cause I wanted to play a game

koy2HMde-600x338.gif

Are there exact time specifics on this trial? EDIT: OH MY GOD I SEE IT

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD