Nioh General Discussion

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You both have good characters! This is how mine looks, I wanted to make a more Americanized mixed one and I wanted mitch match eyes too xD I also used some light eyeshadow and I wanted longer hair but that didn't fit him so I chose a shorter style, I kinda wish there was a more natural blonde tho.

IMG_20191108_114830~2.jpg

Dr PaC

So uhh......I found a glitch somehow. Dont know if this happened to y'all but I had to KMS after I found it wouldn't die. Can Someone send this to TN so they can fix this.

PS,
Sorry for the poopy quality. This just happened so I clipped as fast as I could

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor

So uhh......I found a glitch somehow. Dont know if this happened to y'all but I had to KMS after I found it wouldn't die. Can Someone send this to TN so they can fix this.

PS,
Sorry for the poopy quality. This just happened so I clipped as fast as I could

This looks familiar, it's the desync due to multiplayer despite you both are still there, Nioh 1 had this as well. DOA also has this issue with saving online replays.

I've had a situation like that back in Nioh 1 with a online coop where I killed the boss and I was able to leave but my partner couldn't. The boss was dead, but the boss model was still there standing still when I saw his screenshot but he couldn't get the completion so he had to do it again lol.

Dr PaC

This looks familiar, it's the desync due to multiplayer despite you both are still there, Nioh 1 had this as well. DOA also has this issue with saving online replays.

I've had a situation like that back in Nioh 1 with a online coop where I killed the boss and I was able to leave but my partner couldn't. The boss was dead, but the boss model was still there standing still when I saw his screenshot but he couldn't get the completion so he had to do it again lol.
AHHHH. I see. I never knew this was a thing in the first NIOH. Or DOA for that matter

Last edited:

Brute

Standard Donor
This is the character I used for the demo. Guess it's time to say goodbye, now.
Good times, avatar. Farewell.

Beta-Char-All.jpg

Beta-Char-Code.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD