Nioh General Discussion

Chaos

I wonder what's the best way to defeat the first boss on Nioh 1? I tried to find different ways to destroy this annoying bastard but nothing works so I just turned off the game and haven't touch it in weeks LOL :(

I'm really enjoying this game and I love how every enemy is a threat if you're not careful. Although I hate the cheesy one hit kills.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I wonder what's the best way to defeat the first boss on Nioh 1? I tried to find different ways to destroy this annoying bastard but nothing works so I just turned off the game and haven't touch it in weeks LOL :(

I'm really enjoying this game and I love how every enemy is a threat if you're not careful. Although I hate the cheesy one hit kills.
Onryoki, right? Try to get to his back and hit him from there. Also what helps is getting 2 element talismans and hit him until he gets this status of 2 elements. You can attack him quite easily then.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Didn't want to double post but won't let me edit via mobile atm:

83010115_1438209266347392_6125423726956642304_o.jpg

82057917_1438209259680726_7564886629005918208_o.jpg

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Remind me to switch to Japanese audio on launch day l0l

I just now noticed that. I didn't peep that Nioh 2 has actual ENG dubbing.

Yeah i'm switching to the JPN audio too. It's not too bad but Nioh 1 made me have zero issues without ENG dubbing, plus it just makes more sense that way. That actually caught me off guard though lol. I just linked it without seeing the video because I seen the trailer with the JPN dub. As soon as you wrote it I was like "whaaaa really? hold on -watches video- oh wow you right lol."

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD