Nyotengu's Demonic Combo Thread

Codemaster92163

Just thought I'd mention that when you hit someone with :1::P::P::P: they cannot tech after it. So you can get a free 2P off of them, and if they tech you get an unholdable situation using :6::K:. So either they try to hold and get hit or you get a free +13 GB, at the wall that's a free P+K after the +13 GB. Just thought I'd relay that kind of info here, since no one's commented about it yet.

You also get a guaranteed Hiten :2::T: if you decide to enter Hiten after the last hit. I was having fun with that last night, lol

CFW

I don't know much about anything, but I was just thinking if this would work as a CB? Not at home so I can't test it.

:P+K: :6::6::K:~:P+K: :2::K: :6::6::P: (CB!)
Can this work, or is the recovery after the 2K too much?

Nightpup

I don't know much about anything, but I was just thinking if this would work as a CB? Not at home so I can't test it.

:P+K: :6::6::K:~:P+K: :2::K: :6::6::P: (CB!)
Can this work, or is the recovery after the 2K too much?
The only guaranteed option after Hiten 2K is 3P. In fact, 66P doesn't even connect unless they hold and prolong the stun.

Reactions: CFW

Codemaster92163

The only guaranteed option after Hiten 2K is 3P. In fact, 66P doesn't even connect unless they hold and prolong the stun.

Nothing is guaranteed after Hiten :2::K:. Not even when they don't stagger. I was really disappointed in seeing that her one mid from Hiten is really really bad apart from being used as either a launch at the end of a string or just to get some frames on hit.

Reactions: CFW

Nuke-Nin

wait can anyone confirm that 41236T is a good choice? I mean it does 100% damage on NH and the rest is 40% and below for the scaling so I try to avoid that unless they are countering too much like nigga staph im tengubitch

Nothing is guaranteed after Hiten :2::K:. Not even when they don't stagger. I was really disappointed in seeing that her one mid from Hiten is really really bad apart from being used as either a launch at the end of a string or just to get some frames on hit.
I made sure to include a (staggerable) followup for HAITEN 2K its 3P

Last edited by a moderator:

Nightpup

wait can anyone confirm that 41236T is a good choice? I mean it does 100% damage on NH and the rest is 40% and below for the scaling so I try to avoid that unless they are countering too much like nigga staph im tengubitch
In English?

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
@Nuke-Nin is asking if 41236T is a good throw option because of damage scaling in juggles. Yes, despite the damage reduction on strikes in juggles a full combo off the throw will net more than you could get off her other throws. The next best throw is 4T, you get guaranteed damage but less than if you were to go for the 41236T combos.

Lady Tengu

I found a pretty good CB set up.
:4::P:,:1::P:,:3::K:,:P+K:,:6::6::P:
Or
:4::P:,:1::P:,:K:,:6::6::P:
After CB!
:236::P::~::P+K:,:H+P: Super Heavy Weight = 113
:236::P::~::P+K:,:P::P:,:H+K: Heavy = 115
:236::P::~::P+K:,:P::P:,:H+P: Mid weights = 126
:236::P::~::P+K:,:P::P:,:P:,:H+P: Light Weights = 130
:236::P::~::P+K:, :P::P:,:P::P:,:H+P: Alpha = 139
I know :236::P: Ain't a good starter I just wanted something different. All combos are through her hiten stance.

crivers

Interestingly enough I've found a PL combo that you can use against a wall that works on all weight classes.

:7::[[h+k]]:,:7::K:,:8::P:,:H+P: = 93 (Normal Hit)

If you want to hit the wall then you can change :H+P: to :6::P::P::P: (This wont work on heavy weights)

Timasty

After her BT:4::K: SDS, if you're up for a grab, just use this: :9::P::H+P:. Doesn't require any timing or anything like that. It connects perfectly and deals good damage.

Timasty

Or you could just run up and 41236T.
Running up and 41236T can often lead to wrong inputs. As for beginners like me, I rather use the 9PT, 'cause I can't mess it up. But yes, yours deals more damage. But why not mixing it up

Darth Lotonic X

After her BT:4::K: SDS, if you're up for a grab, just use this: :9::P::H+P:. Doesn't require any timing or anything like that. It connects perfectly and deals good damage.

:9::P: is an awful move. You can literally just jab her out of any option from it. Only viable as a whiff punish.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD