Nyotengu's Demonic Combo Thread

Brute

Standard Donor
How the hell do I use her ground throw¿
You have to be in her Hiten stance. So 9P P+K 2T

She has a lot of different variations of them depending on what way the opponent is lying. Shame they're tricky to bait in a fight.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Hiten :2::H+P:

Curse me for not looking around before posting combos I found. People already beat me to some.

TRI Mike

I don't understand what the use of Hiten is after some moves like 9K or PP6P. She's weird but seems to require a lot of knowledge of her commands.

Nightpup

I don't understand what the use of Hiten is after some moves like 9K or PP6P. She's weird but seems to require a lot of knowledge of her commands.
Just to follow up, really. I don't like that 9K forces you to go into Hiten though.

Last edited:

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor

Hiten after 9K is pretty much better used when the opponent is guarding to pressure them. However, if you know they're guarding why not throw? lol.

Tenryuga

Hiten after PP6P turns a -11 on block GB into + frames. Its good because If you commit to PP6PP on block you will get held or stepped sooner or later. Hiten P+K could also be guaranteed after the turnaround; Not sure.

Kris Emery

Does nyo have a taunt when she's laying down? I saw her do one after HITOMI taunted her in the nyo trailer?

TRI Mike

I see. I just need to start hitting the lab hard with her. All I've been doing is playing offline matches with a friend. She makes me wanna go back to 2U to enjoy that Banko again.

Brute

Standard Donor
It's annoying in lag due to the strict timing required to move in against it.

But when it's not lagging, I love that shit. I just chill out in ongyoin stance and teleport parry. Puts me right behind those spamming fuckers.

Nuke-Nin

Her best launchers seem to be

:3::P:
:H+K:
:8::K:
:4::K:

3P: you'd be surpised at how slow this seems but i've gotten away with it ALOOOOOOOTTTTTT it's her fastest launcher in terms of sit-down stuns with no SE on her you are just looking for 2/1 guess damage (:P+K: *LAUNCH*)

H+K: Isn't it good to have kicks AND punches for launchers? I think so, make sure to use this everyone and awhile outside of a CB so have a decent/minimum mixup

8K: amazing tool, its a high crush I believe I even beat out Tengu's P+K(fan slap) with she ducks low at the beginning and does what appears to be a high kick?

4K I mainly use when victory is assured and small combos like CB 4K !AirThrow! would do the trick or go for it's variant PK for a good launch (CH mainly)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
starter combos!

:6::6::K:(:P+K:) :P::P: :2::K: *SIT DOWN STUN* :3::P: *LAUNCH* :1::P::P::P:(:P+K:) *STANCE* :2::H+P:

*Side note is that her best mix-up so far is FAN SLAP (:P+K:) it's a fast move that stuns the opponent on NM meaning you can bait a grab or try and guess the counter and go for a launch*

most damaging combo I found for her 41236T is
:4::1::2::3::6::H+P: :8::P::P::P:(:P+K:) :K::P: this works on Kasumi so im assuming light/mid weight but I have trouble getting it online so probably useless MORE TO COMEEEE

Darth Lotonic X

I found some wall specific combos from her Super Throw.

Damage is Hi-Counter. This is the highest I found, and I didn't test Alpha.

Lights: :426::H+P:, :8::P:, :1::P::P::P+K:, :P+K: (90 plus Wall)
Mid-weight: :426::H+P:, :8::P:, :8::P::P::P: (86 plus Wall)
Heavies: :426::H+P:, :8::P:, :6::P::P::P: (83 plus Wall)

It'd be nice if the last hit of :8::P::P::P: didn't hit walls. I was derping my ass off trying to find a decent combo that didn't hit walls.

On another note, you get a free ground grab after :6::H+P: on BT, and :3::H+P:. Shame that the grab isn't more useful, some of those animations are neat.

GarryJaune

I found some wall specific combos from her Super Throw.

Damage is Hi-Counter. This is the highest I found, and I didn't test Alpha.

Lights: :426::H+P:, :8::P:, :1::P::P::P+K:, :P+K: (90 plus Wall)
Mid-weight: :426::H+P:, :8::P:, :8::P::P::P: (86 plus Wall)
Heavies: :426::H+P:, :8::P:, :6::P::P::P: (83 plus Wall)

It'd be nice if the last hit of :8::P::P::P: didn't hit walls. I was derping my ass off trying to find a decent combo that didn't hit walls.

On another note, you get a free ground grab after :6::H+P: on BT, and :3::H+P:. Shame that the grab isn't more useful, some of those animations are neat.
yeah~hope you can make it.I think she sucks in wall combos,for now

KING JAIMY

Her best launchers seem to be

:3::P:
:H+K:
:8::K:
:4::K:

3P: you'd be surpised at how slow this seems but i've gotten away with it ALOOOOOOOTTTTTT it's her fastest launcher in terms of sit-down stuns with no SE on her you are just looking for 2/1 guess damage (:P+K: *LAUNCH*)

H+K: Isn't it good to have kicks AND punches for launchers? I think so, make sure to use this everyone and awhile outside of a CB so have a decent/minimum mixup

8K: amazing tool, its a high crush I believe I even beat out Tengu's P+K(fan slap) with she ducks low at the beginning and does what appears to be a high kick?

4K I mainly use when victory is assured and small combos like CB 4K !AirThrow! would do the trick or go for it's variant PK for a good launch (CH mainly)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
starter combos!

:6::6::K:(:P+K:) :P::P: :2::K: *SIT DOWN STUN* :3::P: *LAUNCH* :1::P::P::P:(:P+K:) *STANCE* :2::H+P:

*Side note is that her best mix-up so far is FAN SLAP (:P+K:) it's a fast move that stuns the opponent on NM meaning you can bait a grab or try and guess the counter and go for a launch*

most damaging combo I found for her 41236T is
:4::1::2::3::6::H+P: :8::P::P::P:(:P+K:) :K::P: this works on Kasumi so im assuming light/mid weight but I have trouble getting it online so probably useless MORE TO COMEEEE
Good 66K.P+K - Hiten PP - 2K setup although the launch from it is not guaranteed and the 2T also not. But good combo for opponents who don't slow escape or don't tech roll. Btw I would say 214P is a pretty good launcher too as she can transition into Hiten stance.

HoodsXx

Just thought I'd mention that when you hit someone with :1::P::P::P: they cannot tech after it. So you can get a free 2P off of them, and if they tech you get an unholdable situation using :6::K:. So either they try to hold and get hit or you get a free +13 GB, at the wall that's a free P+K after the +13 GB. Just thought I'd relay that kind of info here, since no one's commented about it yet.

Codemaster92163

When near a wall and using her
clear.png
:426::H+P:, I been using:8::P: > :P::P::6::P::P+K: . I find it to be the best option for several reasons.

One, it does close to the max damage I can get from the other juggles I messed with yesterday, 94 on HCH. Two, the P+K puts her into Hiten, making it so you either get her :2::H+P: ground throw for an additional 20 damage to peak at 114 damage, or you're left at a few frames above neutral so long as you time it correctly. Basically you get damage or frames with this setup, and the only variables are how well your timing is with entering Hiten and what type of wall splat you get.

*EDIT* :8::P: > :8::P::P::P::P+K: accomplishes the same thing but is more reliable and deals slightly more damage as well.

:426::H+P: >:8::P::P::P::P+K: > :P::P: > :P+K: does the most damage after her air throw that I've seen so far.

Also, if you're bored of her :4::H+K: PL, you can use :2::1::4::P::P+K: > :P::K: > :H+P: for almost as much damage, though you have to time the first hit, so it's not as practical, but sometimes you can get bored of using the same one over and over, so at least this is an alternative.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD