Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Jackie Chan Fan

Oh. I haven’t played VV, so I wasn’t sure how it worked.

There's the usual SSR swimsuit, the rare and hard to get ones, and the SR swimsuits, the common but girl-exclusive ones. So 1 SSR and 2 SR swimsuits per girl. Every week, 2 girls gets a new SSR and the rest of the cast sometimes get a new SR.

SSR are usually new, SR are usually reused from the previous DOAX games, with new colors or textures.

hardseppo

Kokoro Gravure Panel (Blue Hawaii SSR) with lotions
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34967403

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Kokoro-Gravure-Panel-(Blue-Hawaii-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

I tried to download VV on steam but it said, “blocked in your country.”
Wha???
Anybody have any idea what’s going on there?
I am itching to play this game. May buy a switch just to get it lol.

otnesse

Somewhat Kanna related, but is it just me, or does the Japanese Oni seem to be merging with Irish leprechauns lately?

I mean, first, Chancellor Cole from The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks has red hair and a green suit that is very similar to leprechauns, and yet he has the horns of oni.

Likewise, Kanna is an oni with the horns, yet she has red hair, and a few of her idle animations in her episodes has her fidgeting in place as if she's doing an Irish jig. Heck, I wouldn't even surprised if, should Kanna appear in DOA6, the English localization deliberately plays up the leprechaun angle and gives her a very thick Irish accent akin to leprechauns.

Just use a VPN to fake your region to install it. From then on you won't need it anymore, only on installation.
I used a VPN but now it says, “unavailable in your region.”
What is their problem? Seriously. Acting like it’s nuclear secrets lol.
If anyone has any further advice, please let me know

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Is Steam version of VV a few patches behind or do some updates don't arrive until they translate some things like descriptions and events for the eng version? Is the Steam version a completely different build?

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Is Steam version of VV a few patches behind or do some updates don't arrive until they translate some things like descriptions and events for the eng version? Is the Steam version a completely different build?
ya it's basically the 9 girls and Misaki just to start off with and then they'll eventually catch up. i dont mind tho tbh

Xerampelinae

I don't think Keijo will be back since it was cancelled, so the licensing will probably be unavailable.

I love that they're bringing these suits back, but I want to hear something about future DLC that wasn't part of Fortune.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD