Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

RetroMe91

By English subtitles, do you mean like the Steam version, or a Youtuber actually having a subtitles option set to English for the DMM version?
Preferably a channel that has translations of the character specific episodes, such as Luna, Tamaki, and Fiona. Whether that be that they have a English captioning or they have translated it directly onto the video. I know the steam version is behind.

otnesse

Preferably a channel that has translations of the character specific episodes, such as Luna, Tamaki, and Fiona. Whether that be that they have a English captioning or they have translated it directly onto the video. I know the steam version is behind.
I can direct you to TodaErica for Tamaki and Fiona (and also Leifang and Nagisa). As far as Luna... someone else will have to help, unfortunately.

Last edited:

hardseppo

1.000 Years of Soft Esthetics - Kanna Extra Episode (with peeping)
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35077823

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-1000-Years-of-Soft-Esthetics-Kanna-Extra-Episode-(with-peeping).jpg

RetroMe91

I wish there was a way to see what the Japanese and Asian region fans are requesting for Scarlet. If there was a forum or channel of some sort to see their feedback, we might get a better idea of what to expect in future updates and dlc.

Jackie Chan Fan

I remember when TN showed the very first trailer of DOA5 and after some interviews, the designs to reduce breast size, it was reported that fans, could be Japanese fans only, complained about. I have no idea where did TN get these feedback. 4chan? KT forums if there's one?

hardseppo

I remember when TN showed the very first trailer of DOA5 and after some interviews, the designs to reduce breast size, it was reported that fans, could be Japanese fans only, complained about. I have no idea where did TN get these feedback. 4chan? KT forums if there's one?
Twitter perhaps... the DoAX community is vocal there

Tamaki Gravure Panel (Phantom Black Dragon SSR) with lotions
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35088975

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Tamaki-Gravure-Panel-(Phantom-Black-Dragon-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Leifang Volleyball Winning Poses (Stella Taurus SSR) with malfunction and lotions
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35089312

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Leifang-Volleyball-Winning-Poses-(Stella-Taurus-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-...jpg

Kanna Gravure Panel (Gale Thunderclap SSR) with lotions
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35093221

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Kanna-Gravure-Panel-(Gale-Thunderclap-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

The official site updated. On the 9th of the 5th these outfits from Fortune will be coming to Scarlet.
003_03.jpg

I'm still wondering If once they are done bringing over the Fortune dlc to Scarlet If they will start bringing out new dlc outfit sets to Scarlet?

RetroMe91

Puff and Waffle are in the owner shop. I forgot how cute Puff is and how inexpensive Waffle is. Might get each girl at least two of each this time around.

RetroMe91

So does anyone find it slightly odd that they use Nikki in the opening cinematic to the vacation of DOAX3:F/V/S, but they haven’t made her a dlc character in any of the DOAX3 games? I would have hoped she would appear in VV by now.

KwonJigglypuff

So does anyone find it slightly odd that they use Nikki in the opening cinematic to the vacation of DOAX3:F/V/S, but they haven’t made her a dlc character in any of the DOAX3 games? I would have hoped she would appear in VV by now.

It's just old footage, Nikki never had character development. Make her Australian and I'd be interested to fight as her maybe...

RetroMe91

It's just old footage, Nikki never had character development. Make her Australian and I'd be interested to fight as her maybe...
I know it’s old footage, but why pick her out of all of the old footage? She didn’t need character development. She was an npc side character. They would give her character development when adding her to the game. Haha. I don’t think it will ever happen, but she was cute. She was also tan/darker skin. We need that in this game. Too many white/Asian girls. Haha

otnesse

I know it’s old footage, but why pick her out of all of the old footage? She didn’t need character development. She was an npc side character. They would give her character development when adding her to the game. Haha. I don’t think it will ever happen, but she was cute. She was also tan/darker skin. We need that in this game. Too many white/Asian girls. Haha

Yeah, especially when her ex-flame Zack isn't even directly involved in the island's affairs this time around.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
They haven't even added the older girls to the roster, let alone remember Nikki.

Also, I'm starting to appretiate VV for what it is. More than what original X3 turned out to be. It's actually engaging and you can play and grind a bit for good stuff ingame. Not hard to save a lot of money and water bottles either. X3 was a terrible and unengaging game with its only saving grace being visually appealing.

otnesse

They haven't even added the older girls to the roster, let alone remember Nikki.

Also, I'm starting to appretiate VV for what it is. More than what original X3 turned out to be. It's actually engaging and you can play and grind a bit for good stuff ingame. Not hard to save a lot of money and water bottles either. X3 was a terrible and unengaging game with its only saving grace being visually appealing.

Well, technically, they did add one older girl to the roster: Leifang. But yeah, agreed with you on DOAXVV being more than DOAX3 was.

Jadeinchains

Poor Niki never getting an invite to the island despite the fact that she might own half of it. I'd love to see Niki one day get added to the game but who knows If we'll ever see that. I already just want to see/know who the next character to be added will be. I continue to hope for Lisa to one day be added.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD