Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

otnesse

So Kanna joined the game on April 16-17. That's the 3rd week of April? We can then hope that a new character in 1-2 weeks. Hoping it's Tina. Not another loli, please. lol

I fear it's more likely to be 3-4 weeks thanks to that New Link event occurring on July 16, and if it's anything like the Destiny's Child event, that's probably going to be a couple of weeks long.

hardseppo

I got Misaki's SSR last week. I envy hardseppo for getting Tamaki's. :D
Nope, got Misaki as well - Tamaki's was from a friend.

DoAX3 :: Honoka Pole-Dance in "Orca" (with lotions)
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35357018

DoAX3-Fortune-Honoka-Pole-Dance-in-Orca-(with-lotions).jpg

Ninoasker

At this point, I think the game is getting TOO MANY characters. This is DOAX, not an idol game lol. I think we’ve had enough characters and that, if they keep adding some, they must be the cut girls. After that, I think adding more new DOAXVV OCs would just be over saturating the game. We still have 5 cut girls (6 if you count NiCO), that’s a good number to stop adding characters after them.

otnesse

At this point, I think the game is getting TOO MANY characters. This is DOAX, not an idol game lol. I think we’ve had enough characters and that, if they keep adding some, they must be the cut girls. After that, I think adding more new DOAXVV OCs would just be over saturating the game. We still have 5 cut girls (6 if you count NiCO), that’s a good number to stop adding characters after them.

While I won't necessarily mind more OCs, I definitely agree that they need to focus on the actual cut girls currently, and take a break from OCs for the time being. Would at least make up for the screw up that was that wallpaper poll. Might as well also add in Niki as well. If none of the OCs are fighters, might as well at least let Niki have a chance to spend a vacation since she's not at all playable in DOAX despite appearing in both the first and second game, and obviously is not a fighter.

otnesse

You know, now that Tamaki's out on Steam and thus has an English translation, it seems to actually reinforce my view that Shimbori denying the DOAXVV girls a chance at DOA6 due to originating in DOAXVV was a complete waste, especially now that I know that Tamaki pre-dated Kanna as a DOAXVV debuting girl who had prior history with one of the mainline girls (Helena, in Tamaki's case). Tamaki is to Helena, what Lisa was to Tina in DOAXBV. DOA6 could have expanded a bit on their professional relationship, but no, Shimbori insisted they "weren't fighters" and weren't even allowed a mention, let alone a role in the plot. Like I said, not allowing the DOAXVV girls in was a complete waste.

U_C_A_F

You know, now that Tamaki's out on Steam and thus has an English translation, it seems to actually reinforce my view that Shimbori denying the DOAXVV girls a chance at DOA6 due to originating in DOAXVV was a complete waste, especially now that I know that Tamaki pre-dated Kanna as a DOAXVV debuting girl who had prior history with one of the mainline girls (Helena, in Tamaki's case). Tamaki is to Helena, what Lisa was to Tina in DOAXBV. DOA6 could have expanded a bit on their professional relationship, but no, Shimbori insisted they "weren't fighters" and weren't even allowed a mention, let alone a role in the plot. Like I said, not allowing the DOAXVV girls in was a complete waste.
I'm sure with how badly doa6 is doing both sales and popularity team Ninja will backpedal on including the doaxvv girls as a desperate attempt to gain sales of that fan base

otnesse

I'm sure with how badly doa6 is doing both sales and popularity team Ninja will backpedal on including the doaxvv girls as a desperate attempt to gain sales of that fan base

Unfortunately, I can't even hope for them appearing in DLC, since their stupidly deciding to have Honoka and Marie Rose meet each other for the first time in DOA6 destroyed any chance at DOAXVV occurring before Dead or Alive 6 (especially when most of the new girls were treated like total strangers upon meeting them in the main game). Other than Helena Douglas, the only person who would plausibly be familiar with Tamaki before DOAXVV would be Marie Rose due to the latter being Helena's butler. Maybe if they didn't explicitly have Honoka and Marie Rose meet each other for the first time in DOA6, there might have been a chance at DLC.

hardseppo

Marie-Rose Gravure Panel (Starry Sky Goldfish SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Marie-Rose-Gravure-Panel-(Starry-Sky-Goldfish-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Kokoro Gravure Panel (Fluffy Foam SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Kokoro-Gravure-Panel-(Fluffy-Foam-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Hitomi Gravure Panel (Stella Taurus SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Hitomi-Gravure-Panel-(Stella-Taurus-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Fiona Gravure Panel (Festival Goldfish SSR) with lotions

Last edited:

otnesse

BTW, in case anyone is wondering, these are the quotes Tamaki says with each of her login bonus gift days:

First Day:

Tamaki: You’re the boss, right? I’m Tamaki. It’s great to meet you♥ My first gift to you (Day 1) is this SSR Gacha Coupon♥ Want more? Well, we can do this again later ♥ Tomorrrow I’ll give you the SSR Gacha Coupon ♥ I’ll be waiting ♥

Second Day:

Tamaki: Heheh, I’ve been waiting for you♥ This is Day 2, so I’ll give you the SSR Gacha Coupon♥ Want more? Well, we can do this again later ♥ Tomorrrow I’ll give you the SSR Gacha Coupon ♥ I’ll be waiting ♥

Third Day:

Tamaki: Oh, hey boss ♪ I’m glad you came by today, too ♥ This is Day 3. I’ll gift you the SSR Gacha Coupon ♥ Want more? Well, we can do this again later ♥ Tomorrrow I’ll give you the SSR Gacha Coupon ♥ I’ll be waiting ♥

Fourth Day:

Tamaki: I hope you’re starting to notice me more Today (Day 4) I’ll be gifting you the SSR Gacha Coupon♥ Want more? Well, we can do this again later ♥ Tomorrrow I’ll give you the SSR Gacha Coupon ♥ I’ll be waiting ♥

Fifth Day:

Tamaki: Heheh, I had a feeling you’d be coming soon♥ Today’s Day 5. And I’ll reward you with this SSR Gacha Coupon♥ Want more? Well, we can do this again later ♥ Tomorrrow I’ll give you the SSR Gacha Coupon ♥ I’ll be waiting ♥

Sixth Day:

Tamaki: Oh, you’re here ♪ Haha♥ Don’t keep me wondering. Your reward for the day (Day 6) is this SSR Gacha Coupon♥ Want more? Well, we can do this again later ♥ Tomorrrow I’ll give you the SSR Gacha Coupon ♥ I’ll be waiting ♥

Seventh Day:

Tamaki: Heheh, there you are ♪ Now for your final gift For Day 7, here’s two SSR Gacha Coupon ♥ Do anything you please, boss♥ Well, that’s all the gifts I have for you♥ I hope we see each other around more often♥

I've also got some quotes that she says when winning points (NOT winning matches, that will have to wait until later when I actually have her):

Tamaki: No no, you naughy boy ♥

Tamaki: Heheh, sorry.♥ And thanks.♥

Tamaki: Mmm! I'm drinking tonight!

Tamaki: Heheh, I'm trembling with excitement.

For a frame of reference, the first one is when she is seen walking away from a pan above, only to stop and turn suggestively, the second one is when she's bending over in a seductive manner and then blowing a kiss, the third one is when she's crouched down and fidgeting with excitement before falling down sprawled out in the sand, and the last one is when she shakes her hips suggestively.

Point losses will have to wait until later, assuming of course I can grab them at a good opportunity (and win match/lose match quotes are going to wait until after she's out of the paywall). Assuming I manage to get Luna when she comes out, I'll definitely make sure to transcribe her win point, win match, loss point, and lose match quotes.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

...*sighs* Nothing during the livestream really, I was hoping we'd finally get a character reveal during it and not just a look at the coming Senran Kagura collab but it was just a trailer for the senran kagura collab.

hardseppo

Leifang Gravure Panel (Fluffy Foam SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Leifang-Gravure-Panel-(Fluffy-Foam-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Honoka Gravure Panel (Fluffy Foam SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Honoka-Gravure-Panel-(Fluffy-Foam-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Last edited:

otnesse

The trailer from the stream. 4 types of costumes then.

Well, five types, actually. Six if we count the bikinis bearing the New Link logo. Three girls for each of the factions:

Hanzo National Academy
*Kasumi
*Ayane
*Honoka

Mikagura Sisters
*Misaki
*Luna
*Momiji

Hebijo Clandestine Girls' Academy
*Helena
*Tamaki
*Leifang

Homura's Crimson Squad
*Fiona
*Hitomi
*Marie Rose

Gessen Girls' Academy
*Nagisa
*Nyotengu
*Kokoro

Jackie Chan Fan

From the DOA6 SP2 thread, we could see that Tina, Lisa, Christie, and Mila will get their swimsuit first in that game before they even can join DOAX3 and DOAXVV. sighs

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD