Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

otnesse

I see, I wouldn’t mind Kanna in 6, her history with Nyo could be interesting.

Considering Tamaki has a history with Helena and she STILL didn't get added in to DOA6 (heck, wasn't even so much as given a MENTION, for that matter), I sincerely doubt she'll be included in DOA6. Shame, really. If they do add her in, they shouldn't have her interact with anyone besides Nyotengu and MAYBE Ryu Hayabusa, since DOA6 is implied to take place before DOAXVV thanks to Honoka and Marie Rose meeting each other for the first time in that game while in DOAXVV they're clearly long-time friends.

hardseppo

Luna Gravure Panel (Kagura Shinobu Costume SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Luna-Gravure-Panel-(Kagura-Shinobu-Costume-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Considering Tamaki has a history with Helena and she STILL didn't get added in to DOA6 (heck, wasn't even so much as given a MENTION, for that matter), I sincerely doubt she'll be included in DOA6. Shame, really. If they do add her in, they shouldn't have her interact with anyone besides Nyotengu and MAYBE Ryu Hayabusa, since DOA6 is implied to take place before DOAXVV thanks to Honoka and Marie Rose meeting each other for the first time in that game while in DOAXVV they're clearly long-time friends.
Unfortunately, Tamaki, Nagisa and Kanna are really the 3 characters I would like to see in 6. Not even as fighters or anything but as cameo appearances because they are in the DOA universe and do play a part in the stories of the fighters..

otnesse

Unfortunately, Tamaki, Nagisa and Kanna are really the 3 characters I would like to see in 6. Not even as fighters or anything but as cameo appearances because they are in the DOA universe and do play a part in the stories of the fighters..
Well, Tamaki and Kanna do, anyway. Nagisa unfortunately doesn't since Misaki was excluded as well. And personally, I see zero reason why they can't just make up a fighting style for those girls. If they can include Lisa Hamilton into the fighting roster despite her not even originating in a fighting game, they most certainly can do the same for those girls. Luna also seems to have an interest in Karate based on her attempting to learn it from Hitomi in one of her debut episodes, so there's literally no reason why she at least couldn't be included as a fighter. And as far as Fiona, not like they can't make up a fighting style for her. Why not use Princess Peach/Daisy and/or Princess Zelda's fighting style from the Super Smash Bros. series for her?

hardseppo

Honoka Gravure Panel (Shinomasu Swimsuit SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Honoka-Gravure-Panel-(Shinomasu-Swimsuit-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Marie-Rose Gravure Panel (Fluffy Foam SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Marie-Rose-Gravure-Panel-(Fluffy-Foam-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Last edited:

hardseppo

First time no new Girl, before last Girl enters free gacha

Leifang Gravure Panel (Snake Woman Shinobu Costume SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Leifang-Gravure-Panel-(Snake-Woman-Shinobu-Costume-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Kasumi Gravure Panel (Shinomasu Swimsuit SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Kasumi-Gravure-Panel-(Shinomasu-Swimsuit-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Kanna Gravure Panel (Invisible Child SSR) with lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Kanna-Gravure-Panel-(Invisible-Child-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Last edited:

hardseppo

Honoka Gravure Panel (Hanzo Shinobu Costume SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Honoka-Gravure-Panel-(Hanzo-Shinobu-Costume-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-loti...jpg

Ayane Birthday Extra Episode 2019 (Stella Lion SSR) with lotions
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35494349

DOAX-VenusVacation_190804_175453.jpg

Fiona (Zombie) Gravure Panel (Serenade SSR) with malfunction and lotions

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Fiona-(Zombie)-Gravure-Panel-(Serenade-SSR)-with-malfunction-and-lotions.jpg

Last edited:

KwonJigglypuff

But... that's no Tina, Lisa, Mila, Christie or Rachel.

No name yet ? She looks Korean or Japanese to me.

Last edited:

otnesse

I can’t believe I actually like her lmao

Maybe. I'm still massively frustrated that they're screwing over the cut girls. I mean, COME ON! They've already released Leifang, so why are they not releasing the others? Either release all the cut girls or don't bother with any of them at all. The fact that they're massively delaying the release of new girls from before doesn't help matters much either.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Maybe. I'm still massively frustrated that they're screwing over the cut girls. I mean, COME ON! They've already released Leifang, so why are they not releasing the others? Either release all the cut girls or don't bother with any of them at all. The fact that they're massively delaying the release of new girls from before doesn't help matters much either.
I mean can we expect anything different from them? They rather add another Loli than someone returning.

Jackie Chan Fan

So we're back to having a "normal" DOA girl and I like it.

Yeah, no OG girl. No Tina? So if ever she, and the cut girls, joins DOAXVV, we have to wait years?

I like Monica. :D

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD