Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

hardseppo

did 9 pulls on Patty, no luck so far - only got 2 (2!!) of her SR's... will try more on Monday

Patty SR Suit Sequence (Odashi Dress SR)

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Patty-SR-Suit-Sequence-(Odashi-Dress-SR).jpg

Patty SR Suit Sequence (Mellow SR)

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Patty-SR-Suit-Sequence-(Mellow-SR).jpg

Jadeinchains

Oh! So a new girl was revealed, nice. I kinda have mixed feelings about her though tbh. I love her outfit and I had suggested they do a character from the sort of surrounding islands. But at the same time I really wish her features were more unique and not so marie-ish. Plus I know the whole dark skin + silver hair combo is like ultra popular but I kinda wish she had dark brown or black hair.

( Also i like that they finally added a character with darker skin but at the sane time her chibi has darker skin than she actually does in game? So in general it kinda comes off like they wanted to branch out and make a poc character from the tropics but then went more for she looks like she could be a Caucasian Australian who just lives in the tropics rather than an actual person from the tropics? )

Hopefully that made sense lol, Anyway I do still like her, I just wish they'd have done a few things differently and actually went all the way in making her look like shes from the tropics.

otnesse

Wait, I thought you hadn't gotten her yet?

As far as Patty, I'll give her a chance. Heck, I'll even attempt to roll for her since I've (barely) got the funding for such (and did, in fact, didn't get her SRs, let alone her SSR, will try again on Friday evening). However, if I must be blunt, they should have added a cut girl, especially when they already admitted there's a high demand for cut girls anyway.

hardseppo

Wait, I thought you hadn't gotten her yet?

As far as Patty, I'll give her a chance. Heck, I'll even attempt to roll for her since I've (barely) got the funding for such (and did, in fact, didn't get her SRs, let alone her SSR, will try again on Friday evening). However, if I must be blunt, they should have added a cut girl, especially when they already admitted there's a high demand for cut girls anyway.
still didn't. but also I have some whale friends ;)

otnesse

still didn't. but also I have some whale friends ;)
Ah... okay. Well, tomorrow evening, I'll see if I can try again.

You know, looking at her more closely, especially her chibis, I can't help but notice she looks VERY similar to Kaolla Su from Love Hina.

latest

I just want to make clear that I am NOT a fan of Love Hina or any of its characters. I was JUST making an observation, that's all.

Last edited:

Xerampelinae

I like her. I enjoy the Island Girl-Beach Bum-Boho chic vibe of her a lot. She doesn't really have the features of a POC, but I appreciate that her base skin tone is darker than all the other girls. And she's brown enough that the racists are pissed off, so that's always a big bonus.

I wasn't lucky enough to unlock her with the few paid pulls that I had, though. :( (I've had terrible luck lately anyway)

Jadeinchains

I like her. I enjoy the Island Girl-Beach Bum-Boho chic vibe of her a lot. She doesn't really have the features of a POC, but I appreciate that her base skin tone is darker than all the other girls. And she's brown enough that the racists are pissed off, so that's always a big bonus.

I wasn't lucky enough to unlock her with the few paid pulls that I had, though. :( (I've had terrible luck lately anyway)

A while ago I checked the official vv twitter to see more about her and made the mistake of reading the twitter comments...jesus christ. Literally someone making like 10 different posts calling for the designer to die because they added a darker skinned character to the game, and other disgusting things about the character etc. People are crazy.

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
A while ago I checked the official vv twitter to see more about her and made the mistake of reading the twitter comments...jesus christ. Literally someone making like 10 different posts calling for the designer to die because they added a darker skinned character to the game, and other disgusting things about the character etc. People are crazy.

just wow twitter can be cancerous sometimes.

otnesse

Yeah, no kidding. While I am definitely very disappointed that they didn't add one of the cut girls, her being dark-skinned actually makes for a nice consolation prize since it at least proves that Lisa certainly won't be exempt from inclusion. Still, can't comment on her character until I've translated a few of her episodes (if there is one flaw about her, though, its that they seem to be reusing the eccentric angle that Luna had. Well, that, and their giving her a Special Day instead of a Birthday for some reason, even though she's a human and not a Yokai creature like Kanna or Nyotengu.).

otnesse

Got Patty's POW SR, but I still need to get her actual SSR. And I'm deliberately timing my purchases of her V-stone packages for pay days (Fridays and Sundays).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD