Official DOA6 Costume Thread

DamianD1

I downloaded the free version from the New Zealand xbox store with an alternate profile you get Kasumi,Bass and Hitomi right now and it looks like Diego is just free cause he has no dlc file. Also it gave me the update early you can view the vol.1 wedding costumes in wardrobe and the quests go from ending at 104 to 130 now.

Jadeinchains

It's actually a great feature to be able to see and rotate DLC costumes in the wardrobe that you have not purchased yet. It will be a great incentive to buy ones that actually look cool...as well as avoiding those that look awful in-game. ;)

Oops lol I realized the other post I did wasn't entirely in the correct thread but yeah the rotation option is a great inclusion even if very minor and it's great in general to see all of these maybe small but together added up important things being patched in and added such as the way patterns are earned and intros and outros. :)

Hopefully soon they'll be out in Europe since I want to check out the intros and outros for myself and stuff. Oh and also the quest mode apparently having more quests added is cool too! :)

Leifang

I’m glad it’s easier to unlock costumes now. My Leifang is looking fiercer than ever. ❤️
EAC25382-C427-4A0C-AD5E-6E62FDC7ADCA.jpeg
BB9A10F7-7F94-4C6A-BF94-98BA051CDCF8.jpeg
ECB01A37-90BA-45DE-B4D1-842AD243231F.jpeg
F4FDDB1B-C6F2-4649-8A42-EE124CE999E7.jpeg

P2p1mbs

As useful as it is to now be able to rotate the characters in wardrobe, I am a bit disappointed that we can't move the characters farther or closer to the camera to see the entire character. I guess that can be added to the next update though...

At least now I can finally start unlocking stuff for my mains (I only unlocked 2 costumes for Tina in the 2 weeks since the game came out and I played thru Arcade/Time attack at least 1 a day :mad:)

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Happy Wedding vol. 1 trailer

Some of the costumes do look really pretty and very good on the characters. Nyotengu and Bayman look imo particularly great. O:
I'd love to get a couple single costumes. Was it already confirmed that it was just a mistake that costumes on Playstation 4 have to be bought in bundle?

UpSideDownGRUNT

Some of the costumes do look really pretty and very good on the characters. Nyotengu and Bayman look imo particularly great. O:
I'd love to get a couple single costumes. Was it already confirmed that it was just a mistake that costumes on Playstation 4 have to be bought in bundle?
it's only the bundle but here's the weird part its only bundle in EU and NA japan and Asia can buy separately in on PS4...

KwonJigglypuff

I hope they will fix it. I just want Helena's costumes in this game.

But I guess I'll buy the whole wedding pack, because they are amazing.

KwonJigglypuff

That's really a nice choice for a first costume pack.

@Tyaren I have what might be a stupid question : doesn't it take less effort to re-use all the DLCs from DOA5 than to create new ones ? (or do they still have to recreate everything?)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD