Official DOA6 Costume Thread

Jadeinchains

Glasgow,Scotland
Main Character
Lisa
Well now thanks to the way the pattern system works I've officially gotten the unlocked the pattern points for every single one of Lisa's outfits. :) And I've now bought/got all of her outfits in at least one colour, And all of them in their default/main colour. So I'm happy with that! :D
Now time to move onto the other characters and start getting more outfits for them.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Loganville Georgia
Main Character
Lisa
PSN ID
NewWestFan

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
Main Character
Kasumi
Well now thanks to the way the pattern system works I've officially gotten the unlocked the pattern points for every single one of Lisa's outfits. :) And I've now bought/got all of her outfits in at least one colour, And all of them in their default/main colour. So I'm happy with that! :D
Now time to move onto the other characters and start getting more outfits for them.
your luck must be good, still only one kasumi costume unlocked lol.

That dress is really cute, I wonder what Lisa will get? I hope they reveal the Vol 2 outfits soon, I also really hope that they are available individually by then because I know I want Lisa's so I'd like to be able to just spend £2 or however much it is on hers and not have the only option of getting it by buying the full set for like £25...cause I'm not doing that.
I’m quite sure Lisa will look fabulous. Also I agree, hopefully TeamNinja will give us the option to pick the ones we want on vol. 2

I know everyone complains about the DOA season prices, but individually priced, the costumes weren’t bad compared to several other games. Dead by Daylight costumes cost well over $10 depending on its rarity if you choose to buy them. To buy the costumes in the shop for Apex Legends, you have to buy a $20 point pack because they are more expensive that the $10 point pack, but you don’t need to full amount for the $20...

Forgot your password?