Official DOA6 Costume Thread

SaihateDYNAMO

is this helena
latest

yes!!! exact same energy

Kasumi-Phase-X

I’m not sure if anyone posted it here. Here vol 2 pirates costume. View attachment 28512

I love what Kasumi, Helena, Lei-Fang, & Kokoro has. Marie looks cute in that costume.

Hey. I spent 40 bucks on Mai Shiranui and one other KOF character. What did you do with YOUR money?
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Probably something a lot less stupid I'm sure.

I spent $115.81 on $100 Steam Card & 2 Crash Bandicoot Figures (Golden Crash & Coco). Spent the $100 Steam Card on DOA6 Season Pass.

Leifang

I love what Kasumi, Helena, Lei-Fang, & Kokoro has. Marie looks cute in that costume.
Same here. It would look more perfect on Leifang, if her hair was down.

I spent $115.81 on $100 Steam Card & 2 Crash Bandicoot Figures (Golden Crash & Coco). Spent the $100 Steam Card on DOA6 Season Pass.

Pn33milan

I mean, i don't see why using it, considering they are not going to show on evo or espn.
But nowadays i don't know what to believe anymore XD

Jyu_Viole_Grace

Who knows. Since it's only for versus offline I thought it would be for some tournaments but if it's only for streamers I don't understand why it's only for versus online, I don't think streamers will only play versus offline.

Addictrian

Watching DOA3 videos, I think Hitomi Karate gi costume should have physics both in her sleeves and leg openings:

Just like in older games
Totally with you =) like another few Costumes ,Since Five most of them are just stiff . I do not know what all these changes about the Physics are about.

Rigs Casual ,Diegos Leather Jacket, Leifangs Jacket , Even Zacks Short Troussers should move ,but the dont ,just stiff on the Body .DOA4 Had the best clothe MOvement . Although i like it in 6 .

dante_huyvu

Totally with you =) like another few Costumes ,Since Five most of them are just stiff . I do not know what all these changes about the Physics are about.

Rigs Casual ,Diegos Leather Jacket, Leifangs Jacket , Even Zacks Short Troussers should move ,but the dont ,just stiff on the Body .DOA4 Had the best clothe MOvement . Although i like it in 6 .
lol, look at Phase4's cloak ;) . Just cant stand that :eek:

I love the interactions between characters ( not just Hayate and Hitomi) in DOA3. Hope they'd bring those back :oops:

Last edited:

Jyu_Viole_Grace

My guess is they have to work with too many costumes nowadays, even after release with that insane DLC amount and also has to do with breast physic since older DOA games had simple breast physics but since DOA 5 they are implementing advanced weight, deformation surfaces, gravity simulation ... etc so I guess females physics are a lot taxing.

SaihateDYNAMO

Watching DOA3 videos, I think Hitomi Karate gi costume should have physics both in her sleeves and leg openings:

Just like in older games
The gi being long sleeved and slightly oversized did a much better job of giving off the “cute karate girl” vibe that Hitomi had. Also does the gi have that emblem on the back in 6? Idk, in general the whole outfit looks better in the older games...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD