Official DOA6 Costume Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Not really liking her recolored outfits, especially that business suit; PINK? Really!?!? Why not red or brown?
I actually like the pink since pink is my favorite girly/feminine color, all the other recolors bar the red ones suck tho but most of the recolors in doa6 suck or are too basic imo. XD the fiend costume would have been the best costume in doa6 if they wouldn't have added that silly black modesty skin as if no other girls have shown boob or ass already

The Christmas dlc looks like it may be good assuming the stockings have some good heels and hopefully the little santa hats will be universal like the hats they had for the santa revival pack

Dionysus

Soul Calibur 6 has more revealing outfits than that and hasn't been 'censored' on PS4. It's just some bizarre design decision from TN, no need for conspiracy theories. Anyway, I don't really like any of her costumes to be completely honest.

Cyberratchet

I probably prefer the old version too, but isn't this closer to the NG2-SigmaPlus variant of the outfit?
EDIT: Nvm, there's a blue version without the black "bodysuit" as well in the game. Such a weird choice to bring this one over, especially with how revealing her default one is in itself.
latest

Last edited:

emalina

Going by the order of the outfits, that fiend one is most likely her 'wrestling' deluxe outfit, hence why they chose that version since they thought it would fit the theme 'better' than the original even though it really doesn't. Looks dumb, but i'm not gonna pull my hair over it unlike the folks on twitter

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I probably prefer the old version too, but isn't this closer to the NG2-SigmaPlus variant of the outfit?
EDIT: Nvm, there's a blue version without the black "bodysuit" as well in the game. Such a weird choice to bring this one over, especially with how revealing her default one is in itself.
latest

This is the ugly version. At least it's a different color though in Sigma 2 and not the default. You can thank Sony for not having the cooler and sexier version of the costume. All other systems get to be effected by it too.

Cyberratchet

This is the ugly version. At least it's a different color though in Sigma 2 and not the default. You can thank Sony for not having the cooler and sexier version of the costume. All other systems get to be effected by it too.
Honestly I really lke this version... In Sigma 2. The way they implemented the black part that covers the skin looks off in DoA6, its hard to point my finger on why though. In the picture it looks like cheap body paint some "Just chatting" girl on twitch would use.

I'll wait with my final judgement till Tuesday, maybe it will look better in motion.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Soulcalibur 6 has this and Sony didn't stop them. lol
maxresdefault.jpg
TN decided to edit the costume. I hate it when people blame Sony for censorship. I don’t get this entire drama about one single costume. It seems like with every patch someone finds something to bitch about. Wether it’s the graphics, or the costumes, or something else. It seems like these so called “fans” always find something to bitch about.

DOA has it’s issues, but bitching under every single tweet and with every single update is not going to help. It’s definitely not bringing in new players and making this community grow. If I was new to this community I would’ve left it ASAP because it’s demotivating.

Dionysus

Don’t try to argue with them lol. They have their thought process already worked out and will fit everything into it. It goes like this:

1: Sony has the American office that censored some minor elements of games (btw I also think these edits were foolish before the attacks start)
2: Sony is therefore to be seen as completely hijacked by the SJW menace
3: Now we can blame anything that doesn’t make us horny enough, for instance, a new outfit that, oh no! Shows less skin than in the last game or whatever, on Sony.
4: The pure Japanese companies, who are their ideological foil to the western ones and people they hate so much (they literally believe Japanese people don’t know what feminism is) can continue to be innocent, everything was forced on them by the dirty Westerners who infiltrated Sony!

This is in spite of the fact that it makes literally zero sense for Sony to censor a single dlc outfit nearly a year out from release when the SC6 outfits that look almost the same as the ”uncensored” original are clearly okay, not to mention the ones in this very game.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD