Official DOA6 Costume Thread

TN decided to edit the costume. I hate it when people blame Sony for censorship. I don’t get this entire drama about one single costume. It seems like with every patch someone finds something to bitch about. Wether it’s the graphics, or the costumes, or something else. It seems like these so called “fans” always find something to bitch about.

DOA has it’s issues, but bitching under every single tweet and with every single update is not going to help. It’s definitely not bringing in new players and making this community grow. If I was new to this community I would’ve left it ASAP because it’s demotivating.
You basically are asking to ignore everything bad about the game just to make you feel better?.
Well sadly that wouldn't happen.
I hate how to be considered a fan of the series you have to ignore the problem of the game.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
You basically are asking to ignore everything bad about the game just to make you feel better?.
Well sadly that wouldn't happen.
I hate how to be considered a fan of the series you have to ignore the problem of the game.
I’m not saying anything. I just said I don’t like how people bitch all the time about stupid things such as one single costume. The real problems of this game are the backpedaling, hypocrisy and lack of having a spine, lack of in game modes and the creativity of the content, and gameplay related issues. Not Rachel getting some black latex under her already hideous fiend costume.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
View attachment 29957
i hope they keep rachel's costume like this. we need to think about the childrens!
do we as a community want them exposed to this vulgarity again:
View attachment 29961
NO! with the 17th almost upon us, my fellow christiens, let us pray that team ninja does the right thing for the future of the game. can we all please close our eyes and then open them again to:

put on our church clothes:View attachment 29952
View attachment 29953
View attachment 29954

get on our poles:
View attachment 29955

and recite the lordt's prayer:
never been dead but seen so many deaths
heart is like ice that's dangerously sharp cold
it'll be you who'll slowly melt down and gone
i wanna see you, gone forever
woah oh oh oh
woah oh oh oh
i've been loved by many many lovers
but i never been in love, never never loved anyone
devil casting shadow come down to my soul
i've never been dead but i've seen many many deaths
wanna see you gone
it's you who'll go down
melt to the ground
go right to my grave
Now that's funny.

Soulcalibur 6 has this and Sony didn't stop them. lol
maxresdefault.jpg
Another reason to buy Soul Calibur VI

Dionysus

There's nothing more original and beautiful than demon armour that reaches over the breasts like two deformed hands.

Dionysus

Yeah, I used that costume in CAS. On AMY... just kidding. To be more serious though, I do think it's a bad change, I just think it's more easily explained by a combination of laziness and poor design than the spooky Sony skeletons taking away boobies in this one case only.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Yeah, I used that costume in CAS. On AMY... just kidding. To be more serious though, I do think it's a bad change, I just think it's more easily explained by a combination of laziness and poor design than the spooky Sony skeletons taking away boobies in this one case only.

What's lazy is calling someone a pervert just because they prefer uncensored costumes or revealing skin in a costume that makes sense for it.

I’m not saying anything. I just said I don’t like how people bitch all the time about stupid things such as one single costume. The real problems of this game are the backpedaling, hypocrisy and lack of having a spine, lack of in game modes and the creativity of the content, and gameplay related issues. Not Rachel getting some black latex under her already hideous fiend costume.

The lack of modes like tag is out because your precious Sony PS4 is too weak to handle it. You not liking the outfit automatically should mean to you that you don't have to worry about getting involved in the conversation because there are clearly plenty of people that like the outfit and hate the censorship included.

TN decided to edit the costume. I hate it when people blame Sony for censorship. I don’t get this entire drama about one single costume. It seems like with every patch someone finds something to bitch about. Wether it’s the graphics, or the costumes, or something else. It seems like these so called “fans” always find something to bitch about.

DOA has it’s issues, but bitching under every single tweet and with every single update is not going to help. It’s definitely not bringing in new players and making this community grow. If I was new to this community I would’ve left it ASAP because it’s demotivating.

You hang out in a thread that is literally all about demotivating the game frame by frame. We aren't blaming Sony for censorship because it's so apparently there already in their policy. Scarlet could have sold better on PS had there not been a bunch of stupid SJW at Sony trying to make a Disney PG experience out of their stupid and pathetically weak console to sell more consoles to kids and soccer moms for Fortnite.

There are plenty of motivating threads. PLENTY. Just because something is brought up that isn't a thumbs up doesn't make anyone a bitcher or a complainer.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
What's lazy is calling someone a pervert just because they prefer uncensored costumes or revealing skin in a costume that makes sense for it.

The lack of modes like tag is out because your precious Sony PS4 is too weak to handle it. You not liking the outfit automatically should mean to you that you don't have to worry about getting involved in the conversation because there are clearly plenty of people that like the outfit and hate the censorship included.

You hang out in a thread that is literally all about demotivating the game frame by frame. We aren't blaming Sony for censorship because it's so apparently there already in their policy. Scarlet could have sold better on PS had there not been a bunch of stupid SJW at Sony trying to make a Disney PG experience out of their stupid and pathetically weak console to sell more consoles to kids and soccer moms for Fortnite.

There are plenty of motivating threads. PLENTY. Just because something is brought up that isn't a thumbs up doesn't make anyone a bitcher or a complainer.
Those costumes get censored for a reason. That costume was the very definition of skimpy, only her nipples and punani were covered. Y’all always blame the “SJW’s” out there but I’ve never seen a SJW out there. The people that constantly bitch about every form of censorship are more SJW-like than these so called SJW’s.

The costume was censored for a reason, that costume fits DOAX more. Tag is the only mode that is too powerful for PS4 at the moment. However the online tournament mode, the automatic host switching and portrait mode for DOACentral aren’t things that are too powerful for the console and can easily be implemented.

The amount of posts and accounts that barely are active in the forums, say otherwise. Accounts like @skulkidcachi90 only Log in to bitch about the “censorship” of the costumes and the female cast. Again, I don’t get the whole controversy about that ugly ass costume. They should’ve replaced it with her Casual costume.

Reactions: uwu

Kasumi-Phase-X

Again, I don’t get the whole controversy about that ugly ass costume. They should’ve replaced it with her Casual costume.

Here is the reason behind the controversy, people (Myself included) don't like censored content or any forms of covering bare skin like what Rachel fiend costume, her outfit should've been like Sigma (Blue) which doesn't have the body suit compare to the Red design, and what DOA5 previously had. DOA games (not just DOAX) are made for people who are 17 years or older, and people who like to see females in revealing outfits.

PS. Your reasons for why costume gets censored is nothing more than worst attempts for an excuse.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Here is the reason behind the controversy, people (Myself included) don't like censored content or any forms of covering bare skin like what Rachel fiend costume, her outfit should've been like Sigma (Blue) which doesn't have the body suit compare to the Red design, and what DOA5 previously had. DOA games (not just DOAX) are made for people who are 17 years or older, and people who like to see females in revealing outfits.

PS. Your reasons for why costume gets censored is nothing more than worst attempts for an excuse.
If it was a guy your hypocritical ass wouldn’t have said anything.

D0BDA31C-9A79-462B-9D67-C62B160FE676.jpeg

Tyaren

Standard Donor
You can thank Sony for not having the cooler and sexier version of the costume. All other systems get to be effected by it too.

The lack of modes like tag is out because your precious Sony PS4 is too weak to handle it.

You really do have some weird hate-boner for Sony, lol. What did they do to you, murder your goldfish when you were a kid?

Conspiracy theories of Sony being out to censor DOA, when other games add way more skimpy content without any problem, or the PS4 not being powerful enough to handle three character models on screen at once in tag mode, when other fighting games do stuff like that and so much more on top of that, are all products of your fanboy imagination.

The fact is, and that has become in the many months after DOA6's release more and more obvious, that Team Ninja/Koei Tecmo are making poor decisions and delivering shoddy work on their own accord.

Last edited:

Kasumi-Phase-X

If it was a guy your hypocritical ass wouldn’t have said anything.

First of all if there was a male version of Rachel fiend costume I wouldn't be like "There is a reason why these designs get censored" or if you had an issue if male fiend costume got covered I wouldn't make be pics, memes, or text you on how much your into your fictional fetish. Second I wouldn't support nor buy a game that would do something like that like Soul Calibur US Dreamcast release that removed Voldo's cod piece for example.

JP/EU Dreamcast & Xbox Live:

NA Dreamcast:

moumoua

You really do have some weird hate-boner for Sony, lol. What did they do to you, murder your goldfish when you were a kid?

Conspiracy theories of Sony being out to censor DOA, when other games add way more skimpy content without any problem, or the PS4 not being powerful enough to handle three character models on screen at once in tag mode, when other fighting games do stuff like that and so much more on top of that, are all products of your fanboy imagination.

The fact is, and that has become in the many months after DOA6's release more and more obvious, that Team Ninja/Koei Tecmo are making poor decisions and delivering shoddy work on their own accord.
Exactly

Jyu_Viole_Grace

It's more likely TN wanting to make some noise with censorship controversy than Sony giving a shit about DOA6.

Project Soul can do whatever they want with SC VI, bringing Lost Swords costumes (yes, plural) designed by actual hentai artists and you can put these costumes even to Amy and Talim, being both of them under 16 years old unlike Rachel. And Sony doesn't give a shit about it.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Those costumes get censored for a reason. That costume was the very definition of skimpy, only her nipples and punani were covered. Y’all always blame the “SJW’s” out there but I’ve never seen a SJW out there. The people that constantly bitch about every form of censorship are more SJW-like than these so called SJW’s.

The costume was censored for a reason, that costume fits DOAX more. Tag is the only mode that is too powerful for PS4 at the moment. However the online tournament mode, the automatic host switching and portrait mode for DOACentral aren’t things that are too powerful for the console and can easily be implemented.

The amount of posts and accounts that barely are active in the forums, say otherwise. Accounts like @skulkidcachi90 only Log in to bitch about the “censorship” of the costumes and the female cast. Again, I don’t get the whole controversy about that ugly ass costume. They should’ve replaced it with her Casual costume.

Yeah but when comments are as subjective as these they cease to be opinions. "I don't see SJWS" or how about "I don't see people that like this outfit." Not to mention you don't like the outfit and are more involved with being loud about it than the people that do care. If there was nobody that used or liked the outfit there wouldn't be a debate!!

I'm always seeing you saying "I don't like what these people are doing or saying" type comments. Honestly maybe you should just look and focus on yourself. DOAX? Are you delusional? There isn't one thing that speaks DOAX to me when I see that outfit. You are basing the amount of skin shown as too big of a deal for what the outfit is and how it fits together.

It's not a conspiracy theory. The most obvious being DOAX Scarlet. Even NINTENDO a freaking children company is bringing in the costumes right. Sony did way worse by me than killing a goldfish.

RagnorRob

I don't play Rachel and so I never looked much at her background lore but, when I saw Rachel's fiend costume in DOA5 it made me think of Marvel's Venom. Like the suit is some symbiotic demon attached to her. That was a pretty cool concept. Now, with the bodysuit version of DoA6, it just looks like she put on a suit with all sorts of weird attachments. The first concept was cooler in concept and sexier in how revealing it was. The DoA6 version still looks okay in the pictures but it's a disappointing step back from the original. More than that, it's a clear example of this company backing away from some of the most scandalous sex and fan service costumes from DoA5. I generally like fan service from this series but I might be okay with them backing away on fan service if they were nailing it on other areas of this game such as the huge beautiful dynamic stages the earlier games have a reputation for; unfortunately they aren't doing that either.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD