Official DOA6 Costume Thread

Addictrian

Were these posted elsewhere? Deluxe Outfits apparently.
View attachment 27133View attachment 27131
View attachment 27134
View attachment 27132

from Yohei Shimbori interview
View attachment 27135
Of Course i have to reply :p .....................Im watching the Stream from Master and its sooooooooooooooooooo fucking cool =) .Team Ninja did a great great Job and im loving all of this, what is shown so far =) ..................................accept the male Bulges .....haha damn........Rigs Deluxe is super hot and than what ? Poor Man ...Nothing down under =? Im shocked !!!

Dr PaC

Of Course i have to reply :p .....................Im watching the Stream from Master and its sooooooooooooooooooo fucking cool =) .Team Ninja did a great great Job and im loving all of this, what is shown so far =) ..................................accept the male Bulges .....haha damn........Rigs Deluxe is super hot and than what ? Poor Man ...Nothing down under =? Im shocked !!!
Hes killing it

just_me

Standard Donor
Alright here are the costumes for Kasumi and Ayane as shown in the Beta:
:kasumi:
ecs21HO.jpg

asPwCu6.jpg

qdnwmZ3.jpg

6rCkYA9.jpg

FAYxvmN.jpg

:ayane:
4IjKToH.jpg

eW85MJL.jpg

PAFWDhu.jpg

CknXyYo.jpg

abqrRm2.jpg

Imgur Album:
I really like the selection, to be honest… and imo perfectly in line with previous games (Kasumi has basically the same costumes as in DOA5 just a slightly different “casual” dress and the additional new Ninja suit…)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
What are you doing? We don't check/care for one another's posts like that so idk why you're doing that xD And if anyone else goes up for the beta(even tho it's unlikely) I'll do other comparisons like this since I own LR on PC with the mod that allows the HUD to be removed, but maybe this will fit better in the graphics thread or DOA6 photo thread

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
What are you doing? We don't check/care for one another's posts like that so idk why you're doing that xD And if anyone else goes up for the beta(even tho it's unlikely) I'll do other comparisons like this since I own LR on PC with the mod that allows the HUD to be removed, but maybe this will fit better in the graphics thread or DOA6 photo thread
I tag him to hear his thoughts on the designs l0l

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I tag him to hear his thoughts on the designs l0l
There's not much really to talk about design wise imo, the cloth and that chain mail mesh look alot better and cleaner tho thank god since its my favourite Ryu costume xD and I think we all know at this point that there's no actual correctly defined navels on the character, but I'm sure they'll touch that up evenfually

Jackie Chan Fan

Whenever I see Ayane's tube top costume (post 173), I notice that her neck is a little disproportioned. Needs a little adjustment. Maybe it's just me.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
There's not much really to talk about design wise imo, the cloth and that chain mail mesh look alot better and cleaner tho thank god since its my favourite Ryu costume xD and I think we all know at this point that there's no actual correctly defined navels on the character, but I'm sure they'll touch that up evenfually
If he wants to @ someone he can do that, Tyaren’s opinions are wanted, that’s why PB asks for it.

Leifasumi

They better give one of these costumes to Ryu already and stop stressing me out

1547328805799.png
1547328907082.png

I will be pissed if he got the DOA2, DOA4 or DOA5 version of this. DOA 3 and U2 are the only two games they should use as reference when they try to bring back past costumes and stages.

I won't mind an updated version of this either

1547329040215.png

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
They better give one of these costumes to Ryu already and stop stressing me out

View attachment 27190View attachment 27191

I will be pissed if he got the DOA2, DOA4 or DOA5 version of this. DOA 3 and U2 are the only two games they should use as reference when they try to bring back past costumes and stages.

I won't mind an updated version of this either

View attachment 27192
MASTER already said on stream that this costume isn't coming back.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD