Official DOA6 Costume Thread

P2p1mbs

I just realized Tina's wedding costume has stockings. I wasn't planning on buying hers and now I want it even less. Total deal breaker for me :mad:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Would've definitely bought Nyo and Bayman in the last set and Rig and Eliot in this set, but due to KT's new no single costumes policy I bought none at all. But I trust their caculation is right and they earned more that way.

Seems like the Radioactive White lighting is gone now apparently. Tried with the typical Wedding Outfit of Honoka on Road Rage and then Bass's White Muscle Attire in Colosseum and my eyes now don't want to melt anymore.

Weird, I'm still blinded after the patch:

32550359517_6b35e2278c_o.png

Maybe it is because I miss the wedding costumes, lol?

Last edited:

Addictrian

Season Pass Owners have no access to donwload the Wedding Costume Vol 2 for free In the PSN EU ? Im so dissapointed right now .
90 Bucks for waiting on Copy Paste Costumes :( What the Fuck is going on =?

Xhominid The Demon Within

Season Pass Owners have no access to donwload the Wedding Costume Vol 2 for free In the PSN EU ? Im so dissapointed right now .
90 Bucks for waiting on Copy Paste Costumes :( What the Fuck is going on =?

Huh? You probably gotta grab it from the PSN store, had a few times I had to redownload them and they showed up for free when I selected them before downloading them.

Addictrian

Huh? You probably gotta grab it from the PSN store, had a few times I had to redownload them and they showed up for free when I selected them before downloading them.
You mean i should redownload the Season Pass or Wedding Costume set vol 1 ? Cause the wedding costume vol 2 is prized with 20 Euros :/

i cant redownload the Season Pass =/ And i have absolutly no responds from TN or Koei . No answer about it . What a Mess :( So im pissed a little .

Xhominid The Demon Within

You mean i should redownload the Season Pass or Wedding Costume set vol 1 ? Cause the wedding costume vol 2 is prized with 20 Euros :/

i cant redownload the Season Pass =/ And i have absolutly no responds from TN or Koei . No answer about it . What a Mess :( So im pissed a little .

I mean you need to go to PSN to the Wedding Costume pack you apparently still have it at $19.99 and click on it and see if you still need to pay for it.
In my experience, I bought the Season Pass and yet, I had to download the packs seperately. They still showed the price tag of 19.99 UNTIL I selected it like I was going to purchase it and it showed download instead. That's what I mean.

Atahotaku

I mean you need to go to PSN to the Wedding Costume pack you apparently still have it at $19.99 and click on it and see if you still need to pay for it.
In my experience, I bought the Season Pass and yet, I had to download the packs seperately. They still showed the price tag of 19.99 UNTIL I selected it like I was going to purchase it and it showed download instead. That's what I mean.
Nah, they're still charging you in that section. No way of downloading it for free.

I'm really upset myself, they don't fix it not make an statement in the social media either...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD