Characters Phase 4's Gigantic combo thread

BlankOctober

Standard Donor
Okay you're right about the 7K, but you won't really be able to get that whole teleport combo off of it.

synce

Nice juggle, I think it's the most damaging yet... Change the setup, throw a wall in there and there goes 170 HP. This girl is delicious

BlankOctober

Standard Donor
Phase 4 force tech: through the stun system using pokes, (P+K, 6PP, etc), at level 3, you get PP6K2K/6K2K at +11. You have to delay the 2nd kick & hit them on the ground.
Yeah, I've been labbing with this. Good find!

tekkin88

Another fun lightweight juggle has to do with using TEN K while the opponent is still in stun

8K ~ TEN P ~ P ~ 66K ~ TEN K ~ 4P ~ 6PK ~ TEN K ~ CHI P (100 NH)

BlankOctober

Standard Donor
Check this out: :6::6::P: > :6::6::K::5::P+K:, :P: > :P: > CB > :3::3::K: > :4::P: > :6::P::K::5::P+K:,:H+P:

Now note that this isn't totally guaranteed as your opponent can guess out of this, but the Tenfu P will mess a lot of folks up. You can elect to just do an empty Tenfu cancel to try to force a reaction, and stun launch. Dirty.

BlankOctober

Standard Donor
Also after even a RAW :4::P:: :1::P::P: (possiblity of teleport cancel antics), :3::P: (possiblity of teleport cancel antics), and :6::K: are each guaranteed. Thanks to J.D.E. for the find earlier. USE IT!

synce

Anyone else having consistency issues trying to connect 4K, CHI K, TEN P after 33K? I can easily do the juggle raw or after 7K but 33K seems to really screw with the timing of CHI K into TEN P cancel. I think maybe because 33K sends opponent so far back, very annoying

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Guaranteed from 4P in the limbo stun (stance dependent sometimes go into another animation depending on how it lands): 6K, 33K, 3PP+K, P+KP+K, 1PPP+K

Last edited:

Nuke-Nin

Anyone else having consistency issues trying to connect 4K, CHI K, TEN P after 33K? I can easily do the juggle raw or after 7K but 33K seems to really screw with the timing of CHI K into TEN P cancel. I think maybe because 33K sends opponent so far back, very annoying
My problem is the P+K timing on CHIFU K

D3taylz

My problem is the P+K timing on CHIFU K
I strill struggle with P+K and P6P ~ Chifu and for some reason I can do Chifu~K -> Tenfu~P pretty consistently but fail miserably if I try Chifu~K into Tenfu~T, smh lol!

We'll get it down though and then...we will rule the world!

synce

Yeah I believe P+K has the strictest timing.. I want to say it's a 2 frame link since it's 14(2)29 but it feels a little more lenient than that

BTW if anyone else is having the issue I had with 33K just delay the cancel a bit. Once you master the timing on cancels after 33K P4 becomes ultra gross. 145 damage without even doing CB

Nuke-Nin

I strill struggle with P+K and P6P ~ Chifu and for some reason I can do Chifu~K -> Tenfu~P pretty consistently but fail miserably if I try Chifu~K into Tenfu~T, smh lol!

We'll get it down though and then...we will rule the world!
oh yeah P6P/P+K you have to instantly press it afterwards like how you would press PK its hard to master but worth it

Nuke-Nin

Yeah I believe P+K has the strictest timing.. I want to say it's a 2 frame link since it's 14(2)29 but it feels a little more lenient than that

BTW if anyone else is having the issue I had with 33K just delay the cancel a bit. Once you master the timing on cancels after 33K P4 becomes ultra gross. 145 damage without even doing CB
I like to use 8K(STANCE)P as that puts me closer to the opponent higggghhhh up in the air

BlankOctober

Standard Donor
Just a tidbit here: :8::H+P: against an airborne opponent raw gets the air throw. It barely scales, so in combos where after :6::P::K: the Tenfu T won't connect, omit the :6::P::K: and maybe just go for :8::H+P:.

Nuke-Nin

Just a tidbit here: :8::H+P: against an airborne opponent raw gets the air throw. It barely scales, so in combos where after :6::P::K: the Tenfu T won't connect, omit the :6::P::K: and maybe just go for :8::H+P:.
Omit the 6PK? what do you mean? If we use that then wouldn't we need to use her Cancel? which would not allow us to use the grab, and I heard! it's so cool to use (esp. online LOL)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD