DOA5LR Pre-order Bonus Discussion

KwonJigglypuff

Don't where to post it, but this is Kokoro bath poster.

I love how she looks like the traditional and poetic Yamato Nadeshiko she was designed to be.
That's something I missed in DOA5.

blog_20141224-5.jpg

Last edited:

lotr9690

Don't where to post it, but this is Kokoro bath poster.

I love how she looks like the traditional and poetic Hm she was designed to be.
That's something I missed in DOA5.

blog_20141224-5.jpg
Her hair-flower is very yamato nadeshiko... the outfit however... deviates greatly from what a "proper (ugh-ck I hate that term)" lady (ugh-ck! I hate that term, too!) would wear.

I wish she and Christie got a different suit. I'm just glad Kokoro's breasts aren't being strangled like Chrisie's black iteration. Poor Kokoro. I die a little inside whenever I see her wearing that swimsuit.

The pose is... meh. They need to fix her fingers.

Her face... kind of looks like a creepy barbie. That could just be the graphics but... yeah. I don't know what to say to this kind of stuff lol.

Overall: Yikes. :eek:

w2Swq8J.gif

more bikinis...great
^ Also, this.

Last edited:

KwonJigglypuff

Thanks for removing my post, I know it was in the wrong place hehe.

Just an idea, but maybe we should rename the thread "DOA5LR Goodies and stuff" and we could put all the preorder items in it ?
I'm a bit confused, and it's actually different enough from all the preorder costumes to deserve its own thread.

Boogie

hitomi's anatomy is on point, but the face doesn't...match the body for some reason...

squarewindow

Standard Donor
So yeah I've changed my preorder from Collector's to Saikyou. Getting it delivered to the office so I hope the box isn't supermassive (it must be though).

abelnog91

So, I just found out that "bathposters" are like... a thing.... Thank you DOA. You always teaching us new things. But like seriously whats the differencw between a regular poster and a the so called bathposters?

Squizzo

So, I just found out that "bathposters" are like... a thing.... Thank you DOA. You always teaching us new things. But like seriously whats the differencw between a regular poster and a the so called bathposters?
A bath poster is laminated to make it moisture proof.

squarewindow

Standard Donor
Oh well, that makes sense. The momiji one looks pretty cool. Is there gonna be one for each of the females or just a couple of them?
There will be 8 in total. Kasumi, Marie Rose, Ayane, Kokoro, Hitomi and Momiji have been shown thus far. The last two will probably be revealed on TN's Twitter in the next couple of days. I expect them to be Nyotengu and Leifang, personally.

Here are the first three:

B5mPXBgCAAIfeUL.jpg

B5qZKDRCYAA6VwR.jpg

B5ws5iRCcAAXRgd.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD