Rachel General Discussion

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I hate her from the first moment i saw her so I don't care a lot about her style . I hope to beat a lot her ass!!! XD

key word there is "hope". aside from being a Super Heavy Weight most likely,shes also very evasive with that twirl and i seem to recall Eliot having particular troubles in tracking ;)

Blazeincarnated

key word there is "hope". aside from being a Super Heavy Weight most likely,shes also very evasive with that twirl and i seem to recall Eliot having particular troubles in tracking ;)

390742_194976947249435_125386937541770_417762_809770255_n_thumb.jpg

Some people dont know what hope is, till humanity is on the brink of extinction...

CFW

I'm gonna rock that costume and everyone that loses against me will have to see the titties peeking at them being perky and cute and laughing at them hahahahahaahahahh night has lifted dawn has come. *jiggle*

synce

I'm gonna start a campaign to get Rachel a sexier bikini. I mean you'd figure someone walking around in a dominatrix outfit would be more comfortable with their body but they gave her something suited for a geisha.

Expected:
DOAX2Meglez.jpg

Received:
DOAX2Rasberry.jpg

DontForkWitMe

I'm gonna start a campaign to get Rachel a sexier bikini. I mean you'd figure someone walking around in a dominatrix outfit would be more comfortable with their body but they gave her something suited for a geisha.

Expected:
DOAX2Meglez.jpg

Received:
DOAX2Rasberry.jpg

its because if they gave rachel something that revealing people would have this problem below...

tumblr_m6jg3dFW121r2bgg3o1_500.gif

Kodachi

Standard Donor

Expected:
DOAX2Meglez.jpg

that is one of the ugliest swimsuits in DOAX It literally has vagina and nipple zippers wtf..
Thank God she got something sensible and beautiful.
998354_197368357090374_1143680402_n.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD