Rachel General Discussion

ScattereDreams

7300120-Speedo-Solar-Brief-Red-www.nowthatslingerie.com.jpg

You might as well ask for Ein in one of these...

Rubedood

If Rachel were to get one of those swimsuits, I would prefer this one
DOAX2Fortune.jpg

I'm fine with what we got, though. Besides, he may get one of them as a secret unlockable.

DontForkWitMe

If I recall his only real option to stop tank roll aside from 2T is 2 H+K?

nope, 2HK doesn't track. he has zero tracking mids/lows other than one tracking mid kick at the end of two of his strings which is worthless since tankroll into OH will connect before the mid kick animations even starts

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I wonde if Rachel will have any of sisters moves,they could at least give her Alma's leg grab that she used used on the ground. I'd rather her remind me more of NG than Nicole

And next game ill request for them to give her Alma's crouch stance with ability to dodge highs(cause no one is going to expect this monolith to be able to lol) and give her some powerful moves to use from it.

RubinRoon

Is someone trying to take a good look at Rachel at summer jam? I heard a few things about her sidestep/twirl and OH being very good. I`d love if someone were able to take a quick look at her and maybe confirm this.

SilverForte

Seeing how Genra won't be in the game, I hope she incorporates part of his style, such as his 5T mixup game. I read that genra was based off spartan, and since rachel seems to be the same thing, I would hope so.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD