Season Pass 2 Discussion

vagonumero13

Where did you see them there? I saw only MAR, but isn't it Marie Rose?

Am I seeing a "4 register bank EV RAC" there deep down? ;):p

1st = Mai
2nd = Kula
3rd = Momiji

Okay okay. The conclusion is obvious. :rachel:

I hadn't even noticed the RAC, as I was specifically searching for MOM. I guess one of them will be left for next season. But MOM has additional references in this file.

Here is another screenshot:

Momiji has both "EV" and "CHA", while Raquel only has the EV one. So I guess she will be the one to come first.
The "EV" are the event voice files, which are the victory/entry lines.
The "CHA" are the battle voices of the char (both VA and soudn effects)

(The actual sound files don't exist yet, though)

Last edited:
I hadn't even noticed the RAQ, as I was specifically searching for MOM. I guess one of them will be left for next season. But MOM has additional references in this file.

Here is another screenshot:View attachment 28919

Momiji has both "EV" and "CHA", while Raquel only has the EV one. So I guess she will be the one to come first.
The "EV" are the event voice files, which are the victory/entry lines.
The "CHA" are the battle voices of the char (both VA and soudn effects)

(The actual sound files don't exist yet, though)

Whos RID? Is that suppose to be for Raidou?

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
Yup we all knew it was gonna Momiji. I'm glad Rachel is coming back (if that really is her) but dang that means I gotta wait til 2020 to play her again lol.

candynarwhal

I'm glad Momiji and Rachel are coming back, and Seaside Eden is nice, but none of this particularly makes me want to pick up the game again.

It's not even that the price point is embarrassing - it's the fact that LR season passes had way more content (mind you, I don't know that for sure, as I never actually bought any of them myself LOL, but I feel like that's accurate) at about the same cost.

I guess we're supposed to be grateful that every character gets a costume out of every set, now - but when it all is copypasta anyway, does it really matter?

That's not even getting into the fact that the majority of DOA6's content is recycled from LR to begin with...

How about they went full-circle with the recycling and put all the good stuff back in the game, though?

At this point, I'd take a LR remake in DOA6's engine. Anyone else?

Last edited:

DyByHands

it's the fact that LR season passes had way more content (mind you, I don't know that for sure, as I never actually bought any of them myself LOL, but I feel like that's accurate) at about the same cost.

I think they are quite comparable. Just a quick look back on psn website. Doa5 season pass 1 was 78 costumes, no characters. Doa6 season pass 2 is what like 60 something costumes, some music tracks and a character. Both at the same (ish) price... both way over priced.

P2p1mbs

It shouldn't be a surprise that Momiji comes first; she was the one people most openly asked for and its clear TN wants people to come back to the game soon. I would have wanted Rachel first but she's obviously coming back in SP3 in December so I can wait; I waited 9 years for her to come to DOA (2004, when she appeared in the Xbox Ninja Gaiden, to 2013 in DOA5 ultimate) so waiting 5 months isn't too bad.

I highly doubt any more passes will come in 2020 since it's possible TN will announce a rerelease early in the year.

Why couldn’t both Momiji and Rachel be part of the same season pass...

Because TN knows people want them back and splitting them into separate passes will be more profitable. It also means people will have something to look forward to in future passes.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
They usually take a month off before doing the next season. They did it here. So, I think 2020 is a safe bet.
They didn’t take a month off, last month we got Mai and this month we got a new stage andantes DLC pack. This season pass will probably end in the 3rd or 4th week of September, if they follow this trend of releasing SP3 right after SP2 like they did now with SP1 and SP2 then we’ll have Rachel in December

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD