Some new DOA5U info (costumes tag etc)

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Do you know what we need??? A 1 vs 2 player mode. (Solo vs. Tag)
Oh yeah, I have realized that TN don't really have to do much, because they already have 75% percent of the game done already (Remade from Vanilla and +, ripped music from the OST files, added DLC in the game, changed health bars and menu changes). They just need to add in costumes, stages, better gameplay, and better net code.

Also, I really think the reason why they are not showing any new costumes for characters yet (i.e. Hayabusa's DOA2 C1/2) is because they don't want to spoil it and tease us when the full game comes out to see it for ourselves. I used to enjoy getting completely new costumes without knowing what it was because in all of the trailers, it only showed C1 and C2 for every character. DOA5 completely ruined that feeling because of the countless recolors and less effort to get it.

I think that TN will do the same for this game, and keep the hype going when you get a new costume, which might say, I could get my Zack costumes back (Tbh, I hope they get rid of his on-disk costumes and replace them with new ones) without actually knowing about it. I guarantee that they will pull this "POW! Look at that! You thought it was gone, didn't ya!" card.

Brute

Standard Donor
Also, I really think the reason why they are not showing any new costumes for characters yet (i.e. Hayabusa's DOA2 C1/2) is because they don't want to spoil it and tease us when the full game comes out to see it for ourselves.
That would be cool, but unlikely.

Nameless Sama

1 vs 2 is not a very good idea because if you get one CB you will lose. TN split it up very well. If you play single play single if you play tag then play tag. I hate mix up.

David Gregg

Yes TN is being very quiet which could be either a good or bad thing. I believe (or want to at least) that there is one last "big" surprise that they didn't show at E3.

Now Harada said that the final roster was shown at E3 but did he say all of the stages were revealed as well?
clear.png

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD