Soul Calibur Thread

just_me

Standard Donor
Reminder.

Well that was almost TN levels of disappointing lol

90min segment where they showed the stage for a little while and a few mins of gameplay later… but they were talking about the stages BG music for 20 mins or something… it's a remix from Automata so it sounds nice, but it's not that interesting…

Stage is alright with some easter eggs for people that played the game, textures are DoA5 levels of bad though…

2B looks half decent at “fighting distance”, but rather meh up close… like any of the other models. Seems they also made her beginner/masher friendly with an AAAA, BBBB … kinda looks like Azwel on crack. Moveset also has neat references to the game, like Pod laser, fishing throw etc.
She has a 2nd CE at low health: a self-destruct that leaves you with 1HP and I guess the important part is that it undresses her (I knew that would be in there somewhere :p )

Seems you can slap regular CAS parts on her (unlike with Geralt), they haven't shown if her outfit is available for other chars though. Her style is also available for other CAS chars.

No release date was given if anyone was wondering.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Watch 2B not come out until next year despite basically being finished. Bamco need to announce character dlcs when theyre near release instead of cock teasing us with dlc that wont come out until every casual player has already forgotten it exists

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
They need to hurry up and release 2B, they need to capitalize on the interest in her before people lose interest completely xD That stream was nice but besides showing 2B's ass and showing she can be customized, there was still no release date...how much "fine tuning" does she need? The Game's DLC schedule is slowly giving me early T7 release vibes and it's really unsettling...

The create a souls they showed off tho were nice, I'm still annoyed Japan has access to those two swimsuits for preording and I didn't get anything -_-

just_me

Standard Donor
*notices PS4 controllers* Mystery solved l0l

Not really… the texture quality is the same across all platforms (including PC) for the base game and there is only a difference in texture filtering. I really, really doubt it will be any different here. It's not like there aren't other stages with weaker floor textures already… e.g Indian port looks pretty meh, as well as Astral Chaos.

Rubedood

Screenshot_653.png

Dat thiccness game on point. Will play.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Is this how people are doing tier lists now? It looks like a Sudoku puzzle.

Not a big fan of this type of list for tiers idea as well. I mean, it's understandable because you can fit it in some portions of the lines, but even then, many tier lists are so accumulated by the skill gap of said player vs specific characters so it's never consistent with that type of chart for many games.

Last edited:

d3v

Because traditional lists based on actual match ups are hard to do and take time, and most players don't want to take the time to do them.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD