Soul Calibur Thread

Atahotaku

Rebecca from One Piece, Shiranui Mizuki from Taimanin Yukikaze, Asagi Igawa from Taimanin Asagi (not too found of her, too plain. I tried to make her hair antennas with crescent moons but didn't like the result in the end), Lucoa from Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon and Olga Discordia from Kuroinu:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
45099186_110727439928046_4767827922385895424_o.jpg

d3v

you're giving up damage for potential oki?
I'm giving up guaranteed damage for the ability to steal the entire round from under my opponent. Just confirming to super would just reset the neutral - I DON'T WANT TO RESET THE NEUTRAL, I want to be in their face pressuring and constantly putting them in a disadvantageous situation, which with Sophitia, is basically anytime they block because they eat the breaker.

SoulCalibur VI is a much more set-play oriented game than previous installments. Soul Charge should be treated like certain V-Triggers in SFV, where they can be used, with the proper set up, to create set-play situations and steal rounds - set-up, activate, and then get your vortex game going.

Brute

Standard Donor
I know "it's early" and some cucks are gonna say you can't talk about balance yet, but am I the only one who feels like Zasalamel is maybe a bit on the weak side?

Leifang

I have an confession, I’m not liking Libra of Souls. The beginning was exciting and adventurous. After a series of gameplay the excitement died out. The story is too padded with a stain of cinematic scenes. Also the AI can be cheaps at times. At worse it can be cheap and overpowered simultaneously. Libra of Souls is gonna be a one time experience for me. Once I completed it, I’ll stick with main characters story mode, online and versus mode. I’m surprised hardly anyone is complaining about it. Pretty soon, I’m gonna have to face Azwel.. At the moment I’m level 51. Anyway, wish me luck (sighs)

Atahotaku

I have an confession, I’m not liking Libra of Souls. The beginning was exciting and adventurous. After a series of gameplay the excitement died out. The story is too padded with a stain of cinematic scenes. Also the AI can be cheaps at times. At worse it can be cheap and overpowered simultaneously. Libra of Souls is gonna be a one time experience for me. Once I completed it, I’ll stick with main characters story mode, online and versus mode. I’m surprised hardly anyone is complaining about it. Pretty soon, I’m gonna have to face Azwel.. At the moment I’m level 51. Anyway, wish me luck (sighs)

Yep, Libra of Soul is a pain in the ass, and the leveling up it's useless with the damage that some enemies do.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Bamco still hasn’t patched the Xbox version. Way to ruin the best looking console version, asshats. Funny thing is the beta ran like butter so this is something they added to the release version.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD