Soul Calibur Thread

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
My thoughts on the Mi-Na changes:
  • First and foremost, I'm fine w/ the 44B+K combo damage getting nerfed.
  • The 44A whiff issue was rather annoying at times, amd it ended up costed me rounds. So I'm glad they fixed that.
  • While rising B+K...I still have PTSD after the few times I accidentally rung myself out w/ this move lma0
  • 6A+B..."reduced the opening after the attack"? That translation is weird, but I assume it's safer now?
  • 46A+G's changes are fine. I don't really use this throw much, since 22/88K is a better tool for guard crushing.

Long story short, no complaints. She's still a queen.

Derock

Dallas, TX
Main Character
Kasumi
My thoughts on the Mi-Na changes:
  • First and foremost, I'm fine w/ the 44B+K combo damage getting nerfed.
  • The 44A whiff issue was rather annoying at times, amd it ended up costed me rounds. So I'm glad they fixed that.
  • While rising B+K...I still have PTSD after the few times I accidentally rung myself out w/ this move lma0
  • 6A+B..."reduced the opening after the attack"? That translation is weird, but I assume it's safer now?
  • 46A+G's changes are fine. I don't really use this throw much, since 22/88K is a better tool for guard crushing.

Long story short, no complaints. She's still a queen.
Yeah, Mina is fine, so I'm okay with the changes. From the looks of this, Mitsurugi, Taki, Cervantes and Groh are buffed. They nerfed Nightmare's CE, THANK GOD!!! His CE kept landing, even on when guarding. And the Azwel got nerfed badly. Good, most of his attacks are extremely annoying.

Forgot your password?