Soul Calibur Thread

UpSideDownGRUNT

Guarantee 2B comes out the same week or a week before DOA6, Cuz that just so happens to be when Evo Japan is happening too.

Butt seriously, what's the hold up? They showed her off like a month ago and she looked finished why are we waiting until 2019??

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
My thoughts on the Mi-Na changes:
  • First and foremost, I'm fine w/ the 44B+K combo damage getting nerfed.
  • The 44A whiff issue was rather annoying at times, amd it ended up costed me rounds. So I'm glad they fixed that.
  • While rising B+K...I still have PTSD after the few times I accidentally rung myself out w/ this move lma0
  • 6A+B..."reduced the opening after the attack"? That translation is weird, but I assume it's safer now?
  • 46A+G's changes are fine. I don't really use this throw much, since 22/88K is a better tool for guard crushing.

Long story short, no complaints. She's still a queen.

Derock

My thoughts on the Mi-Na changes:
  • First and foremost, I'm fine w/ the 44B+K combo damage getting nerfed.
  • The 44A whiff issue was rather annoying at times, amd it ended up costed me rounds. So I'm glad they fixed that.
  • While rising B+K...I still have PTSD after the few times I accidentally rung myself out w/ this move lma0
  • 6A+B..."reduced the opening after the attack"? That translation is weird, but I assume it's safer now?
  • 46A+G's changes are fine. I don't really use this throw much, since 22/88K is a better tool for guard crushing.

Long story short, no complaints. She's still a queen.

Yeah, Mina is fine, so I'm okay with the changes. From the looks of this, Mitsurugi, Taki, Cervantes and Groh are buffed. They nerfed Nightmare's CE, THANK GOD!!! His CE kept landing, even on when guarding. And the Azwel got nerfed badly. Good, most of his attacks are extremely annoying.

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
Short gameplay video. Granted its all button mashing here, still interesting to see. I'm so hyped right now. Can't wait to lab tomorrow.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Anyone who has 2B yet, can you tell me if you can use her hairstyle, default costume, and her default boots on normal create a souls?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD