Soul Calibur Thread

ninjaguy446

Amy looks stupid compared to how she used to look in the older SC’s. They changed her eye color for no good reason. I didn’t had high expectations of SC anyway.
....her eye color was originally green/blue. It changed to red in SC4 because she was malfested. SC6 is before that, so they're green/blue again, just like Raphael's.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
....her eye color was originally green/blue. It changed to red in SC4 because she was malfested. SC6 is before that, so they're green/blue again, just like Raphael's.
I see, her malfested look fit her better since she’s a pretty dark character.

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
I want Setsuka back as well since she's my favorite. Btw, dunno if its been posted here but the data miners did find these in the games code. We are going to get 6 more DLC characters after Amy and Cassandra.
DxF44RWWoAAiqAM.jpg-large.jpeg

"Snow" likely refers to Setsuka since her name means "Snow Flower".

Macca Beam

i wonder why the names went from explicit names to those six at the end. it's like they wanted datamemers to see it

also i'm not sure if the last parameter is used for anything but i'm having a giggle

Derock

Nothing exciting about the CAS DLC but I did notice one thing about Soul Edge/Blade and Soul Calibur music tracks. Activate RE and the drums will follow the melody/beat. Confirmed when I put certain tracks for the stages like Mitsurugi's theme, "Duelists" for the snow stage and even Hwang's theme, "Horangi Arirang" for the desert.

Kasumi-Phase-X

Soulcalibur VI DLC Pack 3 is now available

Soul Calibur 6 - DLC 3: Character Creation Set A
Celebrate 20 years of Soul Calibur and step onto the stage of history once more! Experience gorgeous graphics and thrilling action in the latest entry to the series!
DLC Introduction
Additional items for use in Character Creation (67 in total)
These items include the following:
- Brand new items for Soul Calibur VI (6 total)
- Items brought back from Soul Calibur: Lost Swords (16 total)
- Items for regular characters (11 total)
- Other additional items (34 total)
Additional music tracks (28 in total)
These tracks include the following:
- All battle music from Soul Blade (17 tracks total)
- All battle music from the original Soul Calibur (11 tracks total)

https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/soulca...dium=official_post&utm_campaign=SC6_patch1_20

DLC Pack 3 Cost: $5.99 USD

Source: eventhubs (DLC info) & bandainamcoent.eu (patch notes)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD