Soul Calibur Thread

Ba Ji Dancer

scvi_02_cs1w1_720x405.jpg

Leifang

It looks disturbingly real, lol. You put a lot of care in those bare ass cheeks.[/QUOTE Well, I just love me some man muffins. I wanted to make sure it was perfect. I guess as Leifang said, all that focus paid off lol. Once again thank you so much for the compliment. ;)❤️

Kasumi-Phase-X

0.o I guess that's post armour break, idk if I like her dress like that. I also prefer her hair up in drill tails, I hate loose hair that isn't brazillian wavy or bone straight

Her old default is returning for free as well!!

That one pic without the extra stuff from her main design makes Amy look pretty sexy, also awesome for SCIV Amy be part of the customization making it easier for custom slots.

Looking forward to downloading Amy.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That one pic without the extra stuff from her main design makes Amy look pretty sexy, also awesome for SCIV Amy be part of the customization making it easier for custom slots.

Looking forward to downloading Amy.
I don't really look at amy in that way(I used to like her when I was 9) but she does look more balanced without the coat tbh, I may use that version of her dress and might add a cloak tho like her SC3 costume xD I'm also really glad they added in her SC4 costume since its the best costume in the series imo, dark and gothic Lolita with some high heel boots is always a win<3 I just wish we could edit eyes since I personally preferred her red eyes, it gave her a more serious shallow empty look than her normal green ones before her vampiric malfestation

Kasumi-Phase-X

I don't really look at amy in that way(I used to like her when I was 9) but she does look more balanced without the coat tbh, I may use that version of her dress and might add a cloak tho like her SC3 costume xD I'm also really glad they added in her SC4 costume since its the best costume in the series imo, dark and gothic Lolita with some high heel boots is always a win<3 I just wish we could edit eyes since I personally preferred her red eyes, it gave her a more serious shallow empty look than her normal green ones before her vampiric malfestation

LOL You have your own thoughts on Amy looks without accessories. I definitely will get Amy with just her dress a 2 slots like I've did with Talim & Seung-Mina. Speaking of SC3 costume I picture the main dress & one accessory which covers back to remake her originally SC3 costumes and her Arcade Edition costume. Amy looks awesome in her SC4 Costume 1.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
LOL You have your own thoughts on Amy looks without accessories. I definitely will get Amy with just her dress a 2 slots like I've did with Talim & Seung-Mina. Speaking of SC3 costume I picture the main dress & one accessory which covers back to remake her originally SC3 costumes and her Arcade Edition costume. Amy looks awesome in her SC4 Costume 1.

That she does, I think it'll be my main costume I use for her xD I also hope these curls will be in the game for her ad well since I like how shaggy the bangs are and how looser the drill tails are done

Fotor_154077241126189.jpg

I'll also make a custom for her so she can look like Lili and maybe Ninon Heart from KOF maximum impact since there's a hime cut and Bob hairstyle <3

Derock

So Project Soul released a Q&A for the game the other day. Link is from fightersgeneration.com:

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/screens2/sc6-mar19.htm

Key notes:

*They said DLC plans will end around Summer (possibly for Season 1, not sure about any continuation).
* We may not get the other modes like Survival and Team Battle.
*There were a BUNCH of questions and responses regarding Siegfried.
* Like the Tekken team, they will NOT release frame data.
*Character Creation: they WILL be free armor parts DLC as the team discovered they made parts past production, saying, "they overshot the goal".
*They are thinking about stages, especially past stages from previous titles.
*No plans for a Soul Calibur World Tour for now.

Oh and regarding of removing CCs from Ranked Matches, the team literally said "no" because of players may run into fighting pros/elites if there was an option to separate CCs and regular cast, per say.

Last edited:

Macca Beam

the more i look at sc6 vs sc4 amy the more i like the former. i don't miss the neck wrap and the cone sleeves at all

also CaS is pretty good. sometimes

sc_28_cs1w1_1200x675.jpg

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
How's Soul Calibur 6 currently? I know Namco has it steady with this game, but how is it now compared to it's launch week/month? update got it better? haven't played SC6 yet as i'm waiting for price drops (missed the sales like twice for Steam).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD