Soul Calibur Thread

Brute

Standard Donor
I'm so glad I didn't waste my money on this season pass. Guess this game will collect dust for a few more months.

just_me

Standard Donor
Didn't even give a release date for Amy… seems they really want to drag this season out over a whole year.

Dzh0pMdU0AAqCFZ.jpg

that's some of the stuff from Lost Swords, right? I knew they'd bring that shit back sooner or later…

On one hand, I want to put Talim and Amy in this and then ask the ESRB if they really think this is a T rated game, on the other hand, it means I'd have to spend more money on this game and I'd prefer not to…

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hm...so a mix of recycling and new stuff? Okay.
New game content is new game content tho(at least for me xD) I'm just happy Amy is back now, they also did a good job fixing her face. She looks less dark and iconic but she looks her age now xD

763458-bigthumbnail (1).jpg

IMG_20190216_093256.jpg

Her curls looks better too, they're less dramatic but I still like them, hopefully her old default returns too

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Expect May at the earliest, it took 2B 3 months to come out.
Idk about that, 2B was a guest while Amy is a returnee who's likely been worked on for a while now, she was even shown in the story mode with her outfit and such so she should be out much sooner. If she is later tho at least I have DOA6 and the DLC to tie me over

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Amy looks stupid compared to how she used to look in the older SC’s. They changed her eye color for no good reason. I didn’t had high expectations of SC anyway.

JJdude

Didn't even give a release date for Amy… seems they really want to drag this season out over a whole year.

Dzh0pMdU0AAqCFZ.jpg

that's some of the stuff from Lost Swords, right? I knew they'd bring that shit back sooner or later…

On one hand, I want to put Talim and Amy in this and then ask the ESRB if they really think this is a T rated game, on the other hand, it means I'd have to spend more money on this game and I'd prefer not to…
Hmm, looks like I know what i'm getting when i purchase the game.

Kasumi-Phase-X

Amy looks awesome, its also awesome that the Lost Swords Armor costumes are in the DLC pack can't wait to download them, also love that pirate girl's custom parts. I can't wait to listen music from Soul Edge while playing Soulcalibur VI.

EvangelioN

Fuck yeah Amy is back even though I liked her old costume more its still not bad looking ! As for the DLC parts Siegs old costume is in so I am super happy about that ! Both DOA and SC is doing great right now when it comes to dlc

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD