Soul Calibur Thread

Yurlungur

I love sc2, don't get me wrong but I really don't miss the days of 1a abuse and the glitch to narrow the gi window.

Pn33milan

Are they announcing her after the other finals?
I don't understand why they haven't done it yet -_-

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I mean despite Okubo being there, Harada was promoted to handle things regarding Namco fighting games. Harada is still a producer, but Harada also now manages all Namco eSports fighting game events and coordinator, i'd imagine he's handling the DLC surprises since it's at a fighting game event (Tekken, Soul Calibur, Gundam Versus) at EVO. I wouldn't be surprised if the Cassandra DLC wasn't until after Tekken is over since it might be a Namco panel announcement for the fighting game area.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Takuji Kawano (only recently we talked about him in the DOA6 graphics thread) strikes again:

EBKJy9gVAAEHRXc

"Warring Maiden", more like "Braless Maiden", lol.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The first ever Soul Calibur character I played as. :) Cool to see it added, Did they just announce that second season today?
They did but it's apparently it's next year or so. This is her trailer

She looks alot better than Sophitia, I don't really like Sophie personality wise in SC6 so I'll see if Cassandra is better. My sister is definitely overjoyed she's being added although I'll probably steal her from her xD

Brute

Standard Donor
She looks so happy in her 2D artwork. In game she looks like a child's drawing of what a face is supposed to look like.

Still excited, and more excited for the possibility of Lizard-Man in season 2. I hope Cassandra's glowing weapons are just her soul charge and not some BS gimmick mode like Nightmare/Siegfried.

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
Yessssss! Cassandra!! I’m so hyped to play her tomorrow. Her Critical edge looks awesome. We sure waited a while for this lol. Also wasn’t expecting Haohmaru from Samsho to be the next guest. Now we can finally see Mitsurugi vs Haohmaru samurai action.

mizking

THICCSANDRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! SEASON TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13AB2A745DC479681F959AB022B4CEDC68E0461C
Ah. Memories of of her second outfit on the SC2 demo... Played it seriously for 5 minutes then played it for a few hours for that outfit alone... As the wise amnesiac ninja Ein says, "it's all coming back...."

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD