Soul Calibur Thread

CFW

Mostly hit box fixes which I’m happy about. Hope to see more fixes like this in the future.

Also really like the additions to the UI for characters with unique mechanics.

Haven’t played it yet but this seems like a pretty good patch to study.

Uberprinny

Because Haohmaru debuted about 2-3 years before Mitsurugi.

Lessie if I can recollect! So now theres 3 katana users, 2 rapier/fencing sword users, 2 sword and shields, 3 longsword users, 2 bo users, 2 dual weapon users, and sooner or later there is gonna be 2 kodachi users. Anyone sensing a pattern here? I mean stop me if I m wrong on this. I would love to hear everyone's input on this!

Last edited:

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Lessie if I can recollect! So now theres 3 katana users, 2 rapier/fencing sword users, 2 sword and shields, 3 longsword users, 2 bo users, and sooner or later there is gonna be 2 kodachi users. Anyone sensing a pattern here? I mean stop me if I m wrong on this. I would love to hear everyone's input on this!

Natsu? :D

natsu-sc5render.jpg

Uberprinny

@Force_of_Nature, perhaps but I m looking along the lines of Setsuka/Alpha Patrokolos.I would really hate to be in the middle of studying which one will come next. Purple or red bomb? If it becomes true, it better use meter dangnabbit. X.x

Derock

I just finish creating Nakoruru. Besides the face, because she's pure MOE, she turns out ok. I had to give her Taki style because she's a short-sword user in her series.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Oh shit. I might have to go back to scvi for a bit. Always enjoyed this series, but I haven't been keeping up with it admittedly.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Don't even hesitate. Now is a good time to jump in. Astaroth is a lot of fun on his own.

Nah. I'd love to but if I have to play it, I have to actually sit+grind it+make the time for it, which could take me years at this point since I barely play anything these days. If this came out around 2010-2017, i'd probably grind it and do my best to get involved with the community.

Nowadays, I'd more often watch tournament streams so super hoping Haohmaru wins events and takes the crowd chants again.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Nah. I'd love to but if I have to play it, I have to actually sit+grind it+make the time for it, which could take me years at this point since I barely play anything these days. If this came out around 2010-2017, i'd probably grind it and do my best to get involved with the community.

Nowadays, I'd more often watch tournament streams so super hoping Haohmaru wins events and takes the crowd chants again.

SCVI really doesn't have a strict learning curve IMO, but I've been playing since Soul Blade (NA)

IMO SCV was the hardest to get gud at. People really took that one serious.

I could see you using Astaroth based off what I see you doing in DOA.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD