Soul Calibur Thread

Brute

Standard Donor
Yeah, they're really making this season pass last huh. Like SP2 has 4 or 5 characters and so far they only released 2 and it was 4-5 months between each other lol at this rate it'll be 2021 before the last character comes out.
It's like the first season pass all over again.

Leifang

I haven’t played this game in almost a year. I got a lot of training to do. Testing out my gameplay against Haohmaru. This is not a rank match.

Kasumi-Phase-X

This time were getting actual Soulcalibur announcement:

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
giphy.gif

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
She looks interesting, I hope she'll be easy to use and won't have a forced gimmick. Her new design I love, it really gives me widowed lover vibes with the gothic black theme like what they did with Anna in T7, idk how I feel about her hair but hopefully maybe it'll get cut loose and have cut bangs after a armor break

There's also tekken content coming too, I'm really hoping Lili's gear with come in since they have Josie and Asuka's clothes. It all comes Monday and Tuesday so I'm really excited for it since tekken seems like it wants to hold off on their more detailed announcements till later

Brute

Standard Donor
I'm happy she's back and all, but man... she looks awful.

Hopefully she's got some cool attack/combo animations. Kinda hard to tell how characters flow in these heavily-edited, choppy "trailers."

Kasumi-Phase-X

4 months later...

We got Setsuka conformed and we have one more character that is part of the rumored leak which is Hwang (will see if the 4th character is him)

Apr 3, 2020 #4,643

2:05 Customization Parts

Radiance

Interesting she has an umbrella splat that has a simpler variation for 6A+B, but she still has crouching 3a:B. I wonder if theres a difference in frame data. Also she still has Alpha Patroklos just frame Sakura from a sidestep. Can't wait to lab her tomorrow and work on some vids for her.

samuraihachi

Standard Donor
I agree. Its like Akira without the knees or instant double palms. Her moveset is going to take a lot of getting used to since they switched up a lot of the old inputs. 1BB is now 4BB for example. But I'll reserve my opinion till i try her out tomorrow. Regardless, I'm glad shes back after all this time.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD