Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Chapstick

Woke up thinking maybe they fixed the phase 4 listing, nope

Watch this happen with Mai and the other guest, maybe people will actually talk about it

KwonJigglypuff

I got Phase 4 on PS4. Some of her combos look impossible. But so satisfying.

Helena definitely got the worst headpiece. The flower is floating on her braid.. that's some lazy work.
My favourite are Mila's, Honoka's and Nico's. The rest is okay.

Chapstick

I got Phase 4 on PS4. Some of her combos look impossible. But so satisfying.

Helena definitely got the worst headpiece. The flower is floating on her braid.. that's some lazy work.
My favourite are Mila's, Honoka's and Nico's. The rest is okay.
Did you have to dl core fighters for her to be available or did they actually get the listing right for europe?

Chapstick

Maybe for Europe.
I want to DOA6's menu > I pushed triangle to access the store > additional characters > phase 4
Lol pushing triangle on NA PS4 just gives an error. Clicking her in wardrobe opens a prompt now asking if you want to buy her but that doesn’t work either. PSN lists her as unavailable. All this after they time locking her like she was cosmetic dlc.

It really feels like they’re incapable of doing anything right and I am so tired

tumblr_nd1v62hyQ21qg5o2oo5_250.gif

Yurlungur

Okay, i'm sorry but it's now almost april.
No lobbies, I cannot purchase phase 4 still so i'm legit fucked if i enter a doa tournament and don't know how to deal with her properly.
So I am getting punished because i didn't want to spend 100+ dollars on the deluxe edition. How the fuck is any of this fair???????

TRI Mike

This is getting really tiresome. I really like the game a lot gameplay-wise but it's impossible to defend the current state of it. One entire month and still no lobbies and not even a concrete date of when we're gonna get them. I'm currently sitting on A- rank and it's already getting boring because the game takes too much time to find players with good connections (it only took 10-15 seconds in the first few days) and it's always the same opponents. Last night I played about 12 matches or so and it was all against the same three people in a span of two hours.

I don't like what I'm seeing. Several reports already claim the game isn't selling very well and the Xtreme new version on Steam has a lot more active players. This is not what the game deserves but both Koei and Team Ninja fucked up badly.

There's an "official" DOA Discord for Spain and many members already claim they're either going to other fighters where they can play against friends or they'll just play other genres. Social media is also full of comments from people losing interest fast. It's not looking good.

U_C_A_F

This is getting really tiresome. I really like the game a lot gameplay-wise but it's impossible to defend the current state of it. One entire month and still no lobbies and not even a concrete date of when we're gonna get them. I'm currently sitting on A- rank and it's already getting boring because the game takes too much time to find players with good connections (it only took 10-15 seconds in the first few days) and it's always the same opponents. Last night I played about 12 matches or so and it was all against the same three people in a span of two hours.

I don't like what I'm seeing. Several reports already claim the game isn't selling very well and the Xtreme new version on Steam has a lot more active players. This is not what the game deserves but both Koei and Team Ninja fucked up badly.

There's an "official" DOA Discord for Spain and many members already claim they're either going to other fighters where they can play against friends or they'll just play other genres. Social media is also full of comments from people losing interest fast. It's not looking good.

Yup already uninstalled core fighters, made it to S with Eliot and pretty much bored as hell with it already, especially with how dead the game is online with barely anyone on it less than a month after release, it will be a complete ghost town once MK11 comes out and which is when lobbies are supposedly coming making it too little too late. Got my 4 bucks worth outta of it i guess. not bothering with the game again until DOA6Ultimate/Hardcore comes out.

Xhominid The Demon Within

Yup already uninstalled core fighters, made it to S with Eliot and pretty much bored as hell with it already, especially with how dead the game is online with barely anyone on it less than a month after release, it will be a complete ghost town once MK11 comes out and which is when lobbies are supposedly coming making it too little too late. Got my 4 bucks worth outta of it i guess. not bothering with the game again until DOA6Ultimate/Hardcore comes out.

*Sigh*
That's the case period whether DOA6 had a good launch as well. Casuals... are going to be casuals period. I really hate this dumb argument as if casuals are not going to just move on when something new is coming out even though we know that's been the case with every fighting game.

Shit launch or not, casuals was never going to stick with DOA6 from MKXI in the same way is practically every other fighter, that's how that always worked. Don't use that crap as your example.

Tina2040_

Funny thing is, how is it that I can find everyone on Tekken 7 but it takes ages on DOA6?

I hope they do come out with a DOA6 Hardcore. Give us a proper DOA6 please. I'm gonna say it, this is DOA5.5. But it's still FUN!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD