Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Isn't a stage included?
No, just Momiji and the other full costume pack:

hqdefault (8).jpg

imagine staying up all night to see momiji :momiji:
Why not, I'm interested to see how she's changed if there's a trailer, plus we still have to see the costume set they'll be releasing as well too xD

Jadeinchains

imagine staying up all night to see momiji :momiji:

The shade.
For real though I wonder If she'll have a new outfit or if it will just be her doa5 default again?
Plus I imagine they'll be showing of this months dlc outfits too. And potentially teasing season 3?

Isn't a stage included?

I'm hoping that season 3 will kick off next month with a halloween stage to go with October however I'm still not sure about the rumours of Momiji coming with a stage this month? If that turns out to be true though that will be great! :)

Jadeinchains

Curious, wonder if they somewhat announce fan made contests again.

Akihiko Masado left TN to work for Square Enix so I'd imagine Yutaka Saito doing it all this time (with probably new people I guess).

Oh I'd love more fan design contests! >.<
I was hoping we'd have at least one this year for this years Halloween pack or something but we haven't so I hope we get them for next years Halloween pack and/or even just a random casual pack.

Who knows though, Maybe we'll see next month that for the Halloween pack ( if there is one ) that they've used past design contest submissions for the pack? Or maybe they will just be originals from the TN design team themselves, Who knows. I'm interested to see what they'll be like though, I just hope that they are all unique the halloween costumes.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team

UpSideDownGRUNT

Japan is 8 hours AHEAD not behind, it's 9:30am if it was early in the morning it would be already happening/happened.

EDIT: wait, you meant North America lmao I should learn to read. I honestly wouldn't bother staying up all night if you just wanna see Momiji.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Japan is 8 hours AHEAD not behind, it's 9:30am if it was early in the morning it would be already happening/happened.

EDIT: wait, you meant North America lmao I should learn to read. I honestly wouldn't bother staying up all night if you just wanna see Momiji.

I'm not about too crawl up your ass, but I've just about had enough of being accused this week so I appreciate the edit.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Sometimes I have a day where I believe that maybe just maybe there will be some good news and my nightmares will not become a reality. That day never comes and I live under the illusion that it will.

#Alpha-152 #Akira #Genfu #Leon #Rachel

Dear God, I hate still hate Hayate and hope he dies. Never allow that imbecile into Ninja Gaiden unless he dies a horrible gruesome death. Why do I dislike Hayate? Because he's a fucking idiot. Bring back Ein. He was smarter with no memory.

How does DOA get worse? Simply with Hayate existing in the game. With each new installment this character becomes more and more annoying to see in action. His animations urk me and he feels more incomplete than Diego. To me he looks painfully generic and his outfits match his awful personality.

I hope he never wins an offline.

Dionysus

The ninja outfits aren’t bad and the taunt to change appearance mechanic is welcome back. Pretty boring overall but I guess it’s not their fault we already knew Momiji was coming. The balance patch will probably just be a NiCO nerf lol.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD