Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Jyu_Viole_Grace

Is it not possible that we might be getting 2 packs if 16 in October as the Halloween outfits? Or is it confirmed that the packs not a part of the season pass are maid, bunny and Halloween?

It's not confirmed the other two retro costumes will be maid and halloween.

It's my guess based in Mai and Kula costumes (bunny and maid, also nurse but these aren't as popular) and the design contest not being ready until later this month, so that means that if there are Halloween costumes (always more popular than christmas events in all seasonal games like gacha and so on), these have to be from DOA5.

DyByHands

Only 55 costumes? Hasnt the normal been like, 80 or something?
In for more classics via updates (if still free) and whatever characters.

Raansu

Does anyone understand japanese? XD I think Artmic Arcade referred to the pass as being a retro costumes series so it's gonna be costumes we've seen already. Hopefully the SP exclusive stuff is gonna be good and the costume contest could be a way to save at least one of the dlc packs next year xD

The first panel just says sexy bunny costumes return to doa6 on 15th October.

Second panel mentions new costumes and a new character with bonus costume sets.

3rd panel says the premium tickets have been a success in the UK and US and they have future plans to continue to improve the system.

4th panel is announcing the costume contest with the winners to be announced at the doa festival. Rules and submission forms will be announced at a later date.

That's about the best I can make out of it.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The first panel just says sexy bunny costumes return to doa6 on 15th October.

Second panel mentions new costumes and a new character with bonus costume sets.

3rd panel says the premium tickets have been a success in the UK and US and they have future plans to continue to improve the system.

4th panel is announcing the costume contest with the winners to be announced at the doa festival. Rules and submission forms will be announced at a later date.

That's about the best I can make out of it.
Thank you, Artmic Arcade also clarified all of that somewhat earlier too on his twitter, and the retro costumes apparently arent part of the season pass and it's only 3 old costumes that'll be added in free like the other for ryu and Marie and Mila. So Kasumi's should be coming soon that was leaked

Onryoki

Standard Donor

Attachments

• 2022CD34-CA03-4309-B247-4E9A69E31B7B.jpeg
    2022CD34-CA03-4309-B247-4E9A69E31B7B.jpeg
    151.3 KB · Views: 124

Jyu_Viole_Grace

This tweet confuses me
It makes me wonder if the bunny suits are one of the 3 sets that are free. And that SP3 will actually have new content.

We don't know if these will be free (I don't think, too many costumes) or they will be paid outside the season pass. The only thing confirmed until now is that these three packs from DOA5 aren't included in SP3.

Last edited:

Addictrian

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooow there was a Glimpse of Light last month when they gave us free costumes for Hayabusa ,Marie and Mila . With the Premium Tickets they had me finally .

I thought it would be better in Future and they understood .....Than Momiji came out with no fucking Story Cutscene .So the actual ONLY new DLC Character we got is KULA .......hahahaha.

Well now i see the Copy Paste Bullshit (Reused DOA5 LR Shit going on ............What the ????

Yeah we listen to the FANS ...........which One ? The Vacation Sisters =?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Dear God . Heartbreaking .

We have to pay twice (for the ones who already purchased all the DLC from DOA5 (is this what the true Fans want =?)

Well than Thank you for that .

candynarwhal

So we're getting three sets of costumes outside of the Season Pass that may or may not be offered for free and then within it, three sets of costumes, 1 character + debut costume set (Rach! <3) and two Season Pass exclusive outfits, then? Am I reading all of this right? o_O

Jyu_Viole_Grace

btw, Who will participate in the design contest?. Looking forward for something cool for Hitomi.

So we're getting three sets of costumes outside of the Season Pass that may or may not be offered for free and then within it, three sets of costumes, 1 character + debut costume set (Rach! <3) and two Season Pass exclusive outfits, then? Am I reading all of this right? o_O

Yep

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
btw, Who will participate in the design contest?. Looking forward for something cool for Hitomi.

Yep
I will, at least technically anyway xD I'm gonna commission(or rather use what I've been commissioning the last several months from xD) @axouel2009 to help bring alive some lit and classy yet risque costumes for Kasumi, Phase, Eliot, and Momiji. Maybe I can also squeeze in/force a new hairstyle as well too so I'll see if costumes can have new hairstyles so I can force Kasumi's DOA4 length loose hair in DOA6 and maybe a bob or a long low ponytail for Kasumi too. I wonder if we'll have to tweet them the designs and such or if we just send it or email it to them a particular way?

Jadeinchains

Yeah I'm interested in knowing more about this design contest and what it's actually going to be like and who and how you enter it. Hopefully they're gonna say how soon. And I am wondering what next months dlc is going to be? Halloween outfits? If so will they be in in 2 sets of 16 in October Or Something? And will they be old Halloween outfits from doa5 or brand new ones?

RagnorRob

I took a look at old DLC packs from DOA5 (link) because I was curious if the promo pictures from today's Season 3 preview would give us any clues as to what we are getting from the older stuff. I'm referring to the pic showing Halloween costumes (Honoka, Marie Rose, and Lisa) and 2 others (Kasumi and Bass). I found that the Honoka and Lisa costumes come from the Halloween Costumes 2015 set, the Marie Rose costume comes from the Halloween Costume 2014 set, and the Kasumi and Bass costumes both come from the Design Awards Costumes 2015 set.

I find it interesting that there are two separate Halloween packs represented ...are they going to mix and match from a few different Halloween sets?
Also, I really liked that Design Awards Costumes 2015 set; I find myself pretty excited that it might come back.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD