Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Jadeinchains

Glasgow,Scotland
Main Character
Lisa
It is, at least for Helena. helena and lisa, Phase, and Rachel didn't get bunny costumes in 5U iirc so it's "new" for them at least xD
Oh I actually hadn't realized that/forgot that that Lisa had never actually gotten a bunny outfit, Why not I wonder? I know there was a couple packs in DOA5U where suddenly Lisa, Christie etc just didn't get anything while all the other girls did, Well it will be nice for Lisa to finally have a bunny outfit then. (:

Reactions: KasumiLover

KasumiLover

Well-Known Pan Kasumi/Phase/Momiji Fanboy ⚥
Premium Donor
Oh I actually hadn't realized that/forgot that that Lisa had never actually gotten a bunny outfit, Why not I wonder? I know there was a couple packs in DOA5U where suddenly Lisa, Christie etc just didn't get anything while all the other girls did, Well it will be nice for Lisa to finally have a bunny outfit then. (:
I think they did it since maybe they weren't selling well or something, I remember in 5U they excluded certain girls with certain packs so it'll be good to see outfits for those who didn't get one xD I hope Phase 4 gets the Momiji version since I don't like the tuxedo hot pants one xD

Forgot your password?