Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Are those throw stances she doing or am I tripping? Maybe a charged command throw? And stomp force tech back??
Yeah those look like new charged command throws, like how Momiji had her 9P·P+K charged PB changed into an on hit throw sequence, I think that's what they changed her PB and PL to since Momiji had hers changed. Theyre probably trying to make her a charged grappler type character now xD

Also I think next month's DLC is leaked, no other girl has this in DOA yet, so we're getting Christmas swimsuits for the girls -_-

IMG_1ioxny.jpg

Dr PaC

Yeah those look like new charged command throws, like how Momiji had her 9P·P+K charged PB changed into an on hit throw sequence, I think that's what they changed her PB and PL to since Momiji had hers changed. Theyre probably trying to make her a charged grappler type character now xD

Also I think next month's DLC is leaked, no other girl has this in DOA yet, so we're getting Christmas swimsuits for the girls -_-

View attachment 29754
I think the only thing I didnt see was her command side step. But Im sure she'll still have that and be a heavy weight character again.

werewolfgold

Rachel's good, but expected.

Literally nothing else revealed is appealing to me. Rather, actively disappointing. I keep waiting for them to wow me with something and it's just time to stop waiting.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Rachel's good, but expected.

Literally nothing else revealed is appealing to me. Rather, actively disappointing. I keep waiting for them to wow me with something and it's just time to stop waiting.

I thought Rachel coming back was pretty cool (more than Momiji for sure).

But after seeing the collab with one of the Atelier games I exited it out quick like "holy what is this low tier nonsense, where's the big cool ones", but it is what it is and probably will be that way for a full upcoming months unfortunately. Can't blame you though, expected to be pretty disappointed from here on out but hey I'm chilling lol.

Last edited:

candynarwhal

I really don't mind the gym costumes - as themed DLC sets go, they're at least not so, uh, costume-y.

Just hoping the hair styles won't be exclusive, the game needs more of them.

Who's the VV character they're putting in the game, do you think?

I think it'd be cool to see Nagisa or Tamaki, or even Kanna - but we all know it's gonna be Misaki, lmao...

Jadeinchains

So for a recap -

Rachel
gust collab
workout clothes dlc
doaxvv character coming

Rachel looks great but that was expected. :p Happy to have her back in the game. Shame Lisa didn't get a new hairstyle in that workout stuff like some of the other girls.

and hmm.. I wonder out of the VV girls they would add?

Jyu_Viole_Grace

What if the new DOA 6 director is someone from the Xtreme team?, wouldn't that be funny?

That would make perfect sense looking at the current DOA6 direction

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD