Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

KwonJigglypuff

I really love that dress. I need a full render of it to appreciate the details. The hair bow is great, the under-dress is elegant, the shoes are cool.

It still has that weird texture where you don't know if it's silk or rubber, but it's nice. I want it in every colour (dark green and dark purple would be the dream).

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Is Team NInja aware that the Playstation Blog has already leaked the beta? They can now just confirm it and give us some more details about it.
I hope it isn't online versus only.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Is Team NInja aware that the Playstation Blog has already leaked the beta? They can now just confirm it and give us some more details about it.
I hope it isn't online versus only.
If it has offline versus on it I'm just going to download it and unplug my PS4's ethernet cable so they can't take it away from me until launch. I'll play locals with friends and lab happily if Tina or Lisa are included. If not? Guess it's about time I learn one of the Ninja lmao Ayane most likely.

just_me

Standard Donor
Eh, I doubt we will get much more than Online Versus… since the point of these Network Tests is to … test the Network :p
There might be a short tutorial and maybe Command Training, but I don't expect Offline Vs. or Training mode for instance.

I do hope they put up the movelists in .pdf format, like they did for EVO though.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Eh, I doubt we will get much more than Online Versus… since the point of these Network Tests is to … test the Network :p
There might be a short tutorial and maybe Command Training, but I don't expect Offline Vs. or Training mode for instance.

I do hope they put up the movelists in .pdf format, like they did for EVO though.
Idk tho, Dissidia Final Fantasy NT had a sparring type mode in their beta test(and you could even unlock content as well) and Fighting EX Layer had a training mode in their beta test as well. And they need to add current move lists to the site too since the only move lists up are the outdated EVO ones

Dr PaC

WTF no middle east!! they clearly EMPHASIZE that lol
GOTTA use my USA account then
Im sorry for you bud. I understand the struggle cuz Ill be heading out there this time next year. No online play for 9 months is gonna suck donkey nuts........

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I hate that Richard Pell guy, I wanna curse him out sometimes but then I have to remember that I'm too old to be doing that xD
So far the questions I've asked seen to have gotten a few likes from other users so I hope he can answer at least one of my questions >.> I really want to know if he'll show the rest of the deluxe costumes and a trailer for Phase 4 soon

Onryoki

Standard Donor
If I may ask, what are the stupid questions heh. You know, for research purposes.
BCBB55F9-FF47-4F35-8634-E153DFD9D5FA.jpeg
39B9B97F-0FB8-405F-A266-0D27AF56F530.jpeg
D116CE93-87C5-483F-A7EC-7377B6C8C359.jpeg
A9CE7A19-A2ED-4B6B-BEB4-73C638772FD0.jpeg
B46442AA-0AF9-4A22-A2A9-00E4EAD11E83.jpeg
AC3E03E3-F86B-43EA-894D-FAC31B34D9BE.jpeg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD