Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor

SaihateDYNAMO

Lol, America isn’t the only country with a white red and blue flag.
Wait, there are countries other than America??
So Shimbori would like to know if you have some questions for him.
1546973872600.gif

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
One of the questions I asked is if Shimbori can travel more to events. It's just that, I see Harada traveling to all these events and chatting with the Tekken players almost every year and would like to see Shimbori do that too. Harada continuously engage with the fans in person and travels more often. I'd also like to see Shimbori use his Twitter more chatting with people like how Harada does.

Just think, there could be more live reveals presenting stuff at events and chatting with players while he is having the time of his life. Trust me, if anything happens to Shimbori at an offline event, I will defend him at any costs.

PreSoul

Im sorry for you bud. I understand the struggle cuz Ill be heading out there this time next year. No online play for 9 months is gonna suck donkey nuts........
u can easily play online here in the middle east
just try to use land line for better experience and not a 4G based connection

Dr PaC

u can easily play online here in the middle east
just try to use land line for better experience and not a 4G based connection
It depends on where they send me, tbh. If I can pick up a router and use a lan cable that would work, but if not, I may be forced to use wifi, if its even available where Im stationed.

PreSoul

It depends on where they send me, tbh. If I can pick up a router and use a lan cable that would work, but if not, I may be forced to use wifi, if its even available where Im stationed.
lol we have wifi and internet almost everywhere i am talking here in Saudi Arabia
if u are coming here ill gladly help

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD