Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Dionysus

I forgot that they made they costume worse lol. At least the material textures look good, a weird thing in this game where skin can look so bad. I approve of the free outfits so far, though I would prefer multiple per patch to this 'revival' stuff...

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Oh look, Team Ninja let the Grinch choose which Christmas DLC to serve us. He made sure it is extra lazy, disappointing and frankly insulting to the fanbase.

tumblr_mxz6feUpM91s2wio8o1_400.gif

And they don't even put this rehashed stuff in the current season pass, but want everyone to pay extra for them.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
So festive, those snow dusted car wrecks in the background. XD
Nothing gets the fighters in the Christmas Spirit like sending their opponents into an exploding oil tanker. This game got so many explosions that I thought the stages were inspired by Michael Bay’s movies.

SaihateDYNAMO

Nothing gets the fighters in the Christmas Spirit like sending their opponents into an exploding oil tanker. This game got so many explosions that I thought the stages were inspired by Michael Bay’s movies.
They probably are...
It's what TN thinks is "cool" now. The problem is that they blew it (pun intended) way out of proportion instead of the nuanced approach to danger zones the pre-DOA5 games used. I think they're now designing stages around the danger zones instead of the other way around, so random objects that trigger cutscenes get precedence over pretty scenery now. Who needs detailed background environments or even a proper skybox when the entire stage is cluttered with stuff?

Sorry I just really hate Road Rage because it is a showcase of everything wrong with current DOA stage design lmao. We could have at least gotten properly-rendered snow for the stage if they didn't waste so much in-game resources on the 700 flaming cars stacked on top of each other. If I was mistaking snow for ash, something's not right! A heavy snowstorm in a field or something would look much more wintry, cooler and dramatic than the aftermath of a car crash.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Burnout says hello.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
It's what TN thinks is "cool" now. The problem is that they blew it (pun intended) way out of proportion instead of the nuanced approach to danger zones the pre-DOA5 games used. I think they're now designing stages around the danger zones instead of the other way around, so random objects that trigger cutscenes get precedence over pretty scenery now. Who needs detailed background environments or even a proper skybox when the entire stage is cluttered with stuff?

Sorry I just really hate Road Rage because it is a showcase of everything wrong with current DOA stage design lmao. We could have at least gotten properly-rendered snow for the stage if they didn't waste so much in-game resources on the 700 flaming cars stacked on top of each other. If I was mistaking snow for ash, something's not right! A heavy snowstorm in a field or something would look much more wintry, cooler and dramatic than the aftermath of a car crash.
I hate all stages except hidden garden, the training stage, dinosaur stage and seaside Eden.

I hate all stages except hidden garden, the training stage, dinosaur stage and seaside Eden.
This is why we need new stages; most people don’t like the current ones (myself included). The Road Rage is an eye-sore, Forbidden Fortune is completely clustered and unbalanced and the Throwdown stage just feels “off”.

It’s not enough to make stages all “dark and edgy” when aren’t at least being creative with them or even fixing bugs and glitches that may apply. Seaside Eden is one of the few stages I actually like, but we haven’t gotten a single new stage since then.

werewolfgold

Huh. I mean, Road Rage is too bright and all. But, I wouldn't say that I hate it or anything.

And they shouldn't be using it for Christmas stuff, obviously. lol

Huh. I mean, Road Rage is too bright and all. But, I wouldn't say that I hate it or anything.

And they shouldn't be using it for Christmas stuff, obviously. lol
I think problem is that they never even bothered to make a Christmas stage, much like how they didn’t bother to make a Halloween stage back in October.

But, maybe it’s just too soon.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD